Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adios GTO, hello FRC!

MSUGTO

Well boys and girls, I finally cured my fiberglass itch. After growing up around Corvettes since day one, I've always one and it was about time I pulled the trigger on one. The GTO was a great car but I definately wanted more of a sports car where as the GTO was more of a GT sort of car, nice, comfy and quick. The FRC I picked up is a 2000 and it had 40,069 miles on it when I had picked it up. The story is that a 72 year old bought it new and had traded it in. I really didn't believe that story the salesman gave me over the phone until I saw the car! The interior is absolutely flawless as is the exterior except for some swirls and some curb rash on the wheels. I was really surprised when I saw a FRC with the magnesium wheels, wasn't even sure that they were an option on the hard tops but it turns out that there were 138 FRCs in 2000 that had them. Any how, with the swirls on the car I suppose I could justify purchasing a Porter-Cable now huh?:pc:

dsc01095gk.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

dsc01096ww.jpg

dsc01097.jpg

Nice looking ride and the FRC's are great. You also got the right color, because as the saying goes, "All Corvette's are Red the Rest are Mistakes".

That's because the red is PRIMER with clear coat on it! :lolsmack::lolsmack:

:loser:Vette Schmette.....I'll take my Ford any day!

Just kidding....nice ride. I had a '93...not a good year. Blown tranny and head gasket, right out of the dealership. Guess I'm hard on cars.:mad: Had a '65 GTO tri-power too. Surely you didn't trade that for this go-cart? The new GTO's were a huge flop. Like taking a Monte Carlo and putting the GTO badge on it. They sounded nice however. I think you will like the Vette, until you get bored with feeling every crack in the pavement. They are still one of the most beautiful cars ever produced.

Happy paint correcting!:banana:

Junkie, you obviously haven't ridden in a newer Vette. They are one of the smoothest, most comfortable cars you can ride in. 12 drive to Kentucky couldn't have been more comfy than if we were in a Caddy. :cheers:

Archived