Customer Service 866.965.0400

2001 Ford F250 Detail Job

GGEVOXFTMFW

Hey guys,

I had a friend of a friend hit me up for a detail on her husband's work truck F250 as an Anniversary gift from her. She originally just wanted the interior done from it being so bad, and was up in the air on doing a full detail. After seeing how well I take car of my truck they went ahead with everything. Truck was probably the roughest Ive seen in a long time. Took two hours plus of just claybarring. It didnt look like it had ever but touched, and the reason why truck only a few year old already has rust. I left the motor as is seeing as it's a diesel with high miles in that condition, and I didnt want to chance any electrical problems after I got done. Interior still had stains that would not come off with anything. Had spots on the door frames than leak from the roof felt like some kinda sap because it was sticky, and would not budge. Truck is used for work along with being for family use (two kids) and looks like dog hair as well. :help: Both were so amazed with the results, and they told me it didnt even look that good when they bought it from the dealer. Plus the wife was so happy how everything came out she wants her Grand Cherokee done now!:thumbsup: Enjoy... :cheers:

:pc:

Before's:

IMG_0996.jpg

IMG_0997.jpg

IMG_0998.jpg

IMG_0999.jpg

IMG_1000.jpg

IMG_1002.jpg

IMG_1003.jpg

IMG_1004.jpg

IMG_1005.jpg

IMG_1006.jpg

IMG_1007.jpg

IMG_1008.jpg

IMG_1009.jpg

IMG_1010.jpg

IMG_1011.jpg

IMG_1012.jpg

IMG_1013.jpg

IMG_1015.jpg

IMG_1020.jpg

IMG_1022.jpg

IMG_1023.jpg

IMG_1025.jpg

IMG_1026.jpg

:drool:

After's: was already getting dark at that point

IMG_1027.jpg

IMG_1028.jpg

IMG_1029.jpg

IMG_1030.jpg

IMG_1031.jpg

IMG_1032.jpg

IMG_1033.jpg

Edited by GGEVOXFTMFW

nice job. Boggles my mind how folks can drive around with the interior that dirty. I get its a work truck and all but man..you're just pretty much sitting in dirt the whole time.

Thanks!

Wow had that thing EVER been vacuumed before???

Good Work.

Ya I had to sweep it all out THEN vacuum