Customer Service 866.965.0400

Man am I ticked

Rich

I ordered a magazine subscription to Corvette Enthusiast at Carlisle in August and never received an issue. So after 3 phone calls the lady tells me today that they no longer publish that magazine and that I'll be getting Auto Enthusiast beginning in January. I don't want Auto Enthusiast! When I tell her that and to send me a refund she said "we don't offer refunds". WTH?? Amos publishing is the company that makes the magazine and they publish a whole lot of others (Mopar, Ford, Chevy Enthusiast). I'm not a snob, but I'm interested in Corvettes for reading, not Chargers or Mustangs.

Talk about lousy customer service. Makes me appreciate Adam's great customer service even more.

WOW... that has to be illegal? They sold you one subscription and can't deliver it then you should get your money back. Thats like ordering a steak at a restaurant, then they bring you out a McDonalds cheeseburger and tell you "sorry... we're out of steak and no refunds"

Unacceptable IMO.

WOW... that has to be illegal? They sold you one subscription and can't deliver it then you should get your money back. Thats like ordering a steak at a restaurant, then they bring you out a McDonalds cheeseburger and tell you "sorry... we're out of steak and no refunds"

Unacceptable IMO.

I agree that's ridiculous there's no excuse for that.

I'd do both - BBB complaint and contest the transaction with your credit car company if credit card is the method of payment used.

It was Carlilsle. Paid cash. But I know that the Miller's (owners of Carlisle Fairgrounds) won't be too happy to hear that an outfit that they have on their grounds for almost every car show is pulling this kind of garbage. But then again, it probably all comes down to $$$. Now Amos has my $$ and I don't . :mad:

I received my first copy of the new "Auto" Enthusiast late last week instead of my usual Pontiac Enthusiast I've subscribed to for the last two years :confused:.

Rich, You'll be a bit happier than me because they do include a "special" section devoted to Corvette & Chevy as well as to Mopar, Mustang, and Classics. Pontiac: nada. There's one lame article on a '66 GTO that's only three pages long with more picture than text in the 219 pages.

I received my first copy of the new "Auto" Enthusiast late last week instead of my usual Pontiac Enthusiast I've subscribed to for the last two years :confused:.

Rich, You'll be a bit happier than me because they do include a "special" section devoted to Corvette & Chevy as well as to Mopar, Mustang, and Classics. Pontiac: nada. There's one lame article on a '66 GTO that's only three pages long with more picture than text in the 219 pages.

Let's see if this'll work. I dug the letter they sent me out of the trash:

I guess I won't be getting my Pontiac mag.:(

No letter for me. And I ordered the subscription in August. They said my first issue of Auto Enthusiast will be mailed on NOVEMBER 29th.........the January issue! Three months to notify me, and nothing! And there's nothing I can do about it. But I am filing a complaint with the BBB and the state Attorney General's office. It's only $25 I'm out, but I'm tired of having to "settle" when these companies screw up!

I got the same letter as Dave.

Don't get me wrong its not a bad magazine its just not the Pontiac magazine that I ordered..:( Also I think its a little late, I received it today and it had Sema Show adds in it.:willy:Needless to say I probably won't reorder.

No letter for me. And I ordered the subscription in August. They said my first issue of Auto Enthusiast will be mailed on NOVEMBER 29th.........the January issue! Three months to notify me, and nothing! And there's nothing I can do about it. But I am filing a complaint with the BBB and the state Attorney General's office. It's only $25 I'm out, but I'm tired of having to "settle" when these companies screw up!

Good for you and good luck Rich, make sure you keep us up to date on the outcome. :thumbsup:

:cool:Sorry to be the anti-Christ, but take the subscription and learn about some real muscle cars like Chargers and Mustangs.:rockon:

couldn't resist!

I'm 64. I OWNED those real muscle cars!

Now I want to read about a real MANs car ........... CORVETTE! :jester:

Archived