Customer Service 866.965.0400

The best customer service

SoCal SS

Question

I have been using Adam's polishes for a little over a year now, and have been totally hooked from day one. I recived a bottle of glass sealant with a recent order yesterday and the sprayer was booged up. 2 minutes on live chat with Ashley and I have a new sprayer heading out. Its so refreshing to have a company take care of you these days, and have employees that care about the customers.This company rocks! As long as Adam's is around, they will always have me as a customer :rockon:

6 answers to this question

I have been using Adam's polishes for a little over a year now, and have been totally hooked from day one. I recived a bottle of glass sealant with a recent order yesterday and the sprayer was booged up. 2 minutes on live chat with Ashley and I have a new sprayer heading out. Its so refreshing to have a company take care of you these days, and have employees that care about the customers.This company rocks! As long as Adam's is around, they will always have me as a customer :rockon:

Thank you for your loyalty Jason and your understanding about the sprayer!

Have a great week!!! :cheers:

I love Adam's Customer Service! Where else in the world can you talk to the same English speaking person every time you have a question or problem. :2thumbs:

Every conversation I have with Ashley always ends in "You're the best!" and I know she would back me up on that statement :lolsmack:

Archived