Customer Service 866.965.0400

Volume 7 DVD: We Need a Black ZR1!!

Adam's Polishes is all set to shoot the next update to our instructional DVD series and we need a subject car. We're looking for a black ZR1 (ideally) or a highly modified/customized Z06. Preferably in less than perfect condition.

The car must be a dark color simply for ease of showing results on camera.

Shooting will be happening the Saturday and Sunday AFTER Thanksgiving in the Orange County area of Southern California.

If you think your car could be what we're looking for or know someone with a car that would fit the mold please email me directly:

Dylan@AdamsPolishes.com

If at all possible' date=' I would also like a Black ZR1. :D

After its properly detailed of course. :2thumbs:[/quote']

I will actually take it in less than desirable condition as well as properly detailed condition. I'm not picky!

Chris

What's wrong with the avalanche? Just get it dusty, grab the cotton towel and have at it dry... BAM! Perfect candidate. I'd think something with huge semi flat surfaces would be the bomb!

Chris

my Red Jewel Tintcoat 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS has never been machine polished and has very light swirls only seen in direct sunlight... i don't mind making the 1,000 mile journey to get a free detail! it'll be nice and dirty once i arrive :lol:

but in all seriousnous (sp?) i'd be down! i've done a few things to it appearance and performance wise. just rolled over 10,000 miles and it's 14 months old!

Just an idea and probably not a good one at that but you think you could find one at a dealership? Obviously those would have a somewhat neglected paint for you, granted I do not know if they'll let you.

there's a black, cyber grey, white, and yellow ZR-1 sitting and collecting dust at my local dealership! but that's 1000 miles away.

Just an idea and probably not a good one at that but you think you could find one at a dealership? Obviously those would have a somewhat neglected paint for you, granted I do not know if they'll let you.

The problem is finding a dealership willing to hand over the keys to a brand new ZR1 and let us have it for the weekend

Archived