Customer Service 866.965.0400

Volume 7 DVD: We Need a Black ZR1!!

Ask over on Corvette Forum or Z06Vette.com . I know there are a couple of those on both sites. Of course, you could change your zip code and come east and do mine. :jester: It could sure use it.

The problem is finding a dealership willing to hand over the keys to a brand new ZR1 and let us have it for the weekend

If you guys are willing to flatbed it from the Valley I might be able to help...

Bruce

dont we have a highly modified black Z06 on the board?

That would be me!!:cheers:

Yea, and if Scott (Nasty Z06) leaves now he may make it from south Florida to SOCAL by then! :D

Yeah, just on the other side of the country! Would love to do this though! Come on to the east coast and let's do it!

Warm yer bones up a little bit down/over here!

The problem is finding a dealership willing to hand over the keys to a brand new ZR1 and let us have it for the weekend

:explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode:

you are not thinking outside the box hard enough!

You guys are a premium car care company! Most dealers would luv for you to make a video (providing you mention their dealership and location in the special thanks) and may even (we the silver tongue devil talk) give you a bay to work in after dealers hours in the garage. Of course , their would prob be one their mangers their.

I mean your polishes/waxes have won awards, you have detailers that can fix anything they or someone else would mess up. YOU WILL BE ADDING VALUE TO A CAR WHICH THEY WILL BE SELLING, ESSENTIALLY MAKING PROFIT FROM A FREE EXTENSIVE DETAIL!

I mean really........ I will put my mobile detailing thing on hold if you guys need a salesman, really:glasses:

soot give me a few months out in cali and i would have Adam and junk man on with Jay Leno or @ least in his garage :lol:

/\/\ ohhhhh that boy right there could sell ice to the Eskimo's!!!!/\

:explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode::explode:

you are not thinking outside the box hard enough!

You guys are a premium car care company! Most dealers would luv for you to make a video (providing you mention their dealership and location in the special thanks) and may even (we the silver tongue devil talk) give you a bay to work in after dealers hours in the garage. Of course , their would prob be one their mangers their.

I mean your polishes/waxes have won awards, you have detailers that can fix anything they or someone else would mess up. YOU WILL BE ADDING VALUE TO A CAR WHICH THEY WILL BE SELLING, ESSENTIALLY MAKING PROFIT FROM A FREE EXTENSIVE DETAIL!

I mean really........ I will put my mobile detailing thing on hold if you guys need a salesman, really:glasses:

soot give me a few months out in cali and i would have Adam and junk man on with Jay Leno or @ least in his garage :lol:

/\/\ ohhhhh that boy right there could sell ice to the Eskimo's!!!!/\

:lolsmack:

Adam's is already in Jay's Garage and on Jay's cars! :D I think Adam himself made a special trip to stock it himself!:bow:

Also looking for a black 5th Gen Camaro, not corrected, so if you have a swirly camaro drop me a line.

i guess Red Jewel Tintcoat is not black enough! :(

i'm ONLY 1000 miles away! those miles will make her nice and dirty, i can pick up a few rolls of blue painters tape to get her home unscratched.

car is uncorrected. only been clay barred, hand polished with Revive, and Americana on top. you can still see some minor swirls in the sunlight. the new SSR and Flex will make easy work out of them!

stripes would be perfect to show off the Clear Polish on the stripes

inner parts of the wheels need some loving

i can be there ASAP :burnout:

Archived