Customer Service 866.965.0400

Forget the aprons. Lets detail wearing this

jpu471

<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UpxsrlLbpU?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UpxsrlLbpU?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

Very cool... makes me sad that they only seem to be looking at it from a military/defense standpoint. I understand why... go after the deepest pockets: US government defense contracts, but I'd like to see its focus turned to applications for people who maybe are paralyzed, prosthetics, and things of that nature.

Very cool... makes me sad that they only seem to be looking at it from a military/defense standpoint. I understand why... go after the deepest pockets: US government defense contracts, but I'd like to see its focus turned to applications for people who maybe are paralyzed, prosthetics, and things of that nature.

Our country's history shows this is usually the case... It trickles down over time.

Chris

Our country's history shows this is usually the case... It trickles down over time.

Chris

Yea, I know. It would just be refreshing to see a company develop this technology for HUMANITARIAN use first, military second, but I'm realistic - I know that money makes the world go round.

Yea, I know. It would just be refreshing to see a company develop this technology for HUMANITARIAN use first, military second, but I'm realistic - I know that money makes the world go round.

There's a positive to this though... Our government spends A LOT of the money and time perfecting it, before it gets to "us".

Wait... Is that a positive or a negative? lol

It's amazing how many things were developed for the US military that we use daily now and don't even realize it.

Chris

On the other hand NASA gave us Tang

And WD-40...

WD-40 was first used to protect the outer skin of the Atlas Missile from rust and corrosion. Norm Larsen repackaged WD-40 into aerosol cans for consumer use and the product was sold to the general public in 1958. In 1969, the Rocket Chemical Company was renamed after its only product WD-40.

WD-40 stands for....... Water Displacement 40th attempt...

This is why it SUCKS for breaking bolts loose! :willy:

Archived