Customer Service 866.965.0400

looky what I found.

whiterp199

OK, he can touch it.....BUT no getting any drool on it!

I will be back for a couple days at Thanksgiving and for Good in the middle of December. I think I am going to have to stop by and take a look at the flex. I may be getting one come tax season. We will have to see. I will not drool on it I promise.

I will be back for a couple days at Thanksgiving and for Good in the middle of December. I think I am going to have to stop by and take a look at the flex. I may be getting one come tax season. We will have to see. I will not drool on it I promise.

You're more than welcome to come play with it. I think it ships on Wednesday so I should have before Thanksgiving. Hopefully it's not too cold. It's 38 degress and windy right now.

You're more than welcome to come play with it. I think it ships on Wednesday so I should have before Thanksgiving. Hopefully it's not too cold. It's 38 degress and windy right now.

That is rough. I am driving in late Tuesday night the week of thanksgiving and leaving Sunday morning. I am bringing a my roommates home for thanksgiving as well so I am not sure if I will have the time to get over there. Hopefully we will have one of a mild December and January. If not there is always the spring.

That is rough. I am driving in late Tuesday night the week of thanksgiving and leaving Sunday morning. I am bringing a my roommates home for thanksgiving as well so I am not sure if I will have the time to get over there. Hopefully we will have one of a mild December and January. If not there is always the spring.

If you got some free time, I'll be home. I don't work so Wednesday, Friday, or Saturday works for me. Just give me a heads up so I can make sure I'm home.

Archived