Customer Service 866.965.0400

2010 Camaro 2SS/RS

GTAHVIT

Here's some pics of my Camaro. Spent a few hours hand polishing and waxing.

I'm still getting comfortable with the product. But getting more confident the more I use it.

I'm not sure if I'm using the buttery wax right... or if there is a better wax... It was hard to get off in some places.

I did a little bit of touch up with the SHR and pretty much used the Revive Polish and then Butter wax on the whole car.

Finished up with the windows and VRT on the Rubber.

Need to get the fender wells and interior done tomorrow.

:2thumbs:

OooooOOOOOooooooh... shiny :D

Shouldn't be having any problems with Buttery Chris.... of all our 'wax' products its main selling point is how easy it is to put on/take off.

Any extreme humidity, heat, cold, or anything like that you're dealing with? Buttery is very forgiving, but in some conditions it can be a little more trouble.

Are you applying very thin coats? Probably the single most common mistake customers make is using way too much product.... you want nice thin coats. Applying heavy coats wastes product, hampers the results, and makes it difficult to remove.

She's a beauty! Love the color!!

Very nice. There's one that color locally with white stripes. Got my attention right away. That color just pops in the sun. :2thumbs:

i also love that color lol

Thanks Guys! :cheers:

I almost got the cyber grey. But I'm super happy with this color.

I'd like to initiate the slow clap!

:bravo:

:thumbsup:

OooooOOOOOooooooh... shiny :D

Shouldn't be having any problems with Buttery Chris.... of all our 'wax' products its main selling point is how easy it is to put on/take off.

Any extreme humidity, heat, cold, or anything like that you're dealing with? Buttery is very forgiving, but in some conditions it can be a little more trouble.

Are you applying very thin coats? Probably the single most common mistake customers make is using way too much product.... you want nice thin coats. Applying heavy coats wastes product, hampers the results, and makes it difficult to remove.

I'll bet that's what I'm doing wrong, putting too much wax on. the weather has been great here the last couple days so I don't think that's it.

Next time I'll try to keep the coat of wax pretty thin. and I'll have some more DS so that should help.

:thumbsup:

Nice Chris! Love that side shot with all the metalflake 'popping'! :thumbsup:

:D ya that's what sold me on this color.

For the love of VRT show us the engine!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW:lolsmack:

:lolsmack: OKOKOKOK :D Lemme find a good one.

Sweet!:burnout:

:rockon:

Here ya go... It's clean but not much detailing going on there. need me some In and Out spray

;)

But she sure is a blast to drive :D

:burnout:

It just amazing how they make all that look stock!!! That is one nice engine!! The paint looks good too!:burnout:

• 6 months later...

Well,

I've been doing my best to keep the camaro bathed in Adam's stuff.

So far so good.

I FINALLY tried the BG I've had for a few months now... The pic shows her clayed, with one coat of BW and one coat of BG... No hand polishing...

BG Is SOOO easy to use.... and I finally got the right amount right with the BW. It is so much easier now that I'm using very small amounts... It's a little deceiving as it looks like I'm not getting good coverage with that small amount of BW. But man the results don't lie and it is so much easier to get off.

And with he BG on top... the paint looks so much deeper...

Very cool.

I could use some help though....

I had a very minor fender bender fixed. And the orange peel on the repair is pretty bad as well as some runs in the clear. The car will eventually have some custom paint on it so I'm not too worried but I'd like to clean it up as much as I can.

Any ideas? Will a PC do it??? or am I looking at wet sanding. I'll try to get a good pic of the orange peal....

Thanks!

Chris - that is one sweet looking ride!!! Great job on the polish and the color choice. Don't feel like a newb; I've been on Adam's Forum for well over a year and pulled the trigger recently on a Daily Special for Americana and BG. AND, I still missed all the posts to apply BG before the Americana. NP though - gives me even more incentive to apply another coat of Americana.

Thats it Chris... next years C5F.... I'm going to bludgeon you with a gallon of car wash :jester:

:willy::help:

...:lolsmack:

Me ^... ^ Dylan

Chris - that is one sweet looking ride!!! Great job on the polish and the color choice. Don't feel like a newb; I've been on Adam's Forum for well over a year and pulled the trigger recently on a Daily Special for Americana and BG. AND, I still missed all the posts to apply BG before the Americana. NP though - gives me even more incentive to apply another coat of Americana.

Thanks very much! ;) I'm a huge G8 fan, I'm trying to get the wife to get one when we get rid of the tahoe... :thumbup:

I was so going to wax the car again last night to finish it off right.. but Dayum we got worked with some thunder and Rain... So I'll wait till the weekend and Get it right... :D

I really don't want Dylan to beat me with that car wash gallon...

:hi:

Archived