Customer Service 866.965.0400

Easy as 1 - 2 - 3...

Team Adam's

So I had originally set my camera up on a tripod just to shoot the flex process from start to finish and get a good visual comparison of how long the workable open time of Severe Swirl Remover is compared to Swirl & Haze Remover (for the record its more than double in most cases!) I was gonna delete the video, but figured I'd edit it and throw it up for you guys to watch in time lapse (4x overspeed)

Also a good reference for anyone having a hard time understanding what it means when I say the polish 'flashes'. Note the way the polish looks when I stop each step as opposed to how it looks when I started.

I've been slowly correcting the Avy the last few evenings, now that SSR is up for sale I don't really need it to be a test pig anymore. Enjoy :2thumbs:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p97TJ9gvgWk?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p97TJ9gvgWk?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

I have all of Kid Cudi's cd's :)

Thanks for the new artist. I've been in a musical standstill lately, I'm too old to be up on the newest hip hop/R&B. I have a lot of old school stuff though.

Cudi is great... some actual creativity and thought behind his lyrics. Not the typical "I've got 26" rims on my Escalade!! Look at all my money!!" hip hop thats so prevalent lately.

Cudi is great... some actual creativity and thought behind his lyrics. Not the typical "I've got 26" rims on my Escalade!! Look at all my money!!" hip hop thats so prevalent lately.

I just bought Simple As, is there an album you would recommend? I know you will say all of them but what would be a good starting point? I can't afford all of them at once.

P.S. I'm a bass head, so which ever one has the best thumps would deff sell me.

Man on the moon -

kid-cudi-man-on-the-moon-album-cover1.jpg

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrDfSZ_6f4U?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrDfSZ_6f4U?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

No worries... I'm a bit of a music junkie myself... my itunes library is somewhere north of 15,000 songs. Everything from original Sinatra and the Rat Pack recordings, to stuff like Kid Cudi, Atmosphere, and other hip hop, punk, ska, raggae, electronic, groove metal, classic rock, etc.

Pretty much the only thing I don't listen to is Country with the exception of Johnny Cash.

Speaking of which, you might also like Atmosphere. Shoot me a PM if you want recommendations. His stuffs a little too R rated (language) to post.

No worries... I'm a bit of a music junkie myself... my itunes library is somewhere north of 15,000 songs. Everything from original Sinatra and the Rat Pack recordings, to stuff like Kid Cudi, Atmosphere, and other hip hop, punk, ska, raggae, electronic, groove metal, classic rock, etc.

Pretty much the only thing I don't listen to is Country with the exception of Johnny Cash.

Speaking of which, you might also like Atmosphere. Shoot me a PM if you want recommendations. His stuffs a little too R rated (language) to post.

Okay, you're close to four times what I've got but I'm the same way. Very eclectic. I've recently pulled my old(ish) Fort Minor album out. Re-appreciating the lyrical intelligence the album holds. May have to look deeper into Cudi. I made a mixed album a month of so ago with Day n Nite on it.

Great Vid btw.

Dylan, we listen to the same type of music. I have around 28,000 songs in my iTunes. They range from Frank Sinatra (Rat Pack) to Metallica to Elvis to Harry Belafonte to Michael Jackson to Beastie Boys to Beach Boys to hard core gangsta rap and even a little country for the wife. I listen to pretty much everything, but opera. My father in law has a DJ friend that he got a ton a songs from. So for a present I got a hard drive with 20,000 songs on it and I added the rest.

Dylan,

I checked the video out and it seemd like it was around 40 seconds per pass. It did seem to me, inexperienced guy, that you were going really fast, Is that basically the speed you use when you use the flex. I was under the impression that it is similar to the PC but my PC is alot slower than that.

I mean side to side and up and down, not how long it takes to work the product until it flashes.

That video is overspeed by about 4x John... and remember THERE IS NO DEFINITIVE TIME LINE - pay closer attention to how the polish looks when I start a step as opposed to how it looks at the end.

Temp, humidity, amount of product, speed used, etc all will impact working time to some degree... so don't think in formulas... visually look and evaluate what the product is doing. When it starts to go transparent and is like an oily film on the finish is when you've worked the polish completely. Not even the best representation since the light glaring makes the polish look more opaque than it actually is, but gives you an idea.

Start:

post-1263-136818035745_thumb.jpg

Finish:

post-1263-136818035751_thumb.jpg

Ok, I was more asking in the line of how fast you are moving the flex instead of the product. It makes sense now that I know the video is sped up a little. I think I have got the product flash or product working time pretty much down on the PC, or at least I know how it looks when I am done, kinda like vaseline to me.

My confusion came in when you told me that you use the flex at sorta the same speed as the pc but when I saw this I was like this is way faster that what I use the PC.

Archived