Customer Service 866.965.0400

Nice find on my trip to Lowes

Team Adam's

Question

Needed a motion activated flood light for the side of our house. When I'm on the road the wifey says its just too dark. So while browsing the lighting section came across these. Now I have my brinkman, a couple sets of hallogen spots on stands, and various other things, but I don't have anything overhead but the crappy builder grade lights that were here when we moved in.

These were $7 each and fully bendable so I can position my overhead lights perfectly on a hood, roof or trunk when needed. Perfect for those of you working under that lonely single bulb in the ceiling. Now you can position it however you want.

Best of all as far as I can tell... made in the USA by a company in South Carolina. Still plan on doing 3 banks of overhead lighting when the garage remodel goes full swing, but these are pretty cool for $7 a shot.

fa43b1a1.jpg

4166a980.jpg

18 answers to this question

I am thinking I may have to today. I just worry everytime I go in there. I go in for one (and only one) thing and then I have to figure out how to fit everything I bought in a Saturn Sky

HAHAHAHAHAH!

I decided to build me a detail cart. So I need to go there anyway, might as well drop an extra $30 and get some lights.

On the way to Lowe's also? :willy:

I am thinking I may have to today. I just worry everytime I go in there. I go in for one (and only one) thing and then I have to figure out how to fit everything I bought in a Saturn Sky

Don't you just love it when you go to Lowe's to pick one thing up and come home with a new find? My wife love's it when I go to Lowe's and come home all excited by my new find and forgot to get what I went there for in the first place!

Dylan, I hope your three banks shed more light than mine. I wish I'd have gone for four or more, even in my small garage.

Archived