Customer Service 866.965.0400

New to machine polishing/waxing

IowaEmt1991

Question

Well up to this point i have been doing everything by hand. Decided it was time to step up to the PC since i have a about 6 people that want there cars done. ANyway, I was wondering if someone would be kind of to tell me the steps. Like what pads to use with each product, machine setting for each product, how long to wait between coats with the machine products, and how long to wait between MSW and americana.

Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks alot guys,

Eric :patriot:

7 answers to this question

ANyway, I was wondering if someone would be kind of to tell me the steps. Like what pads to use with each product, machine setting for each product, how long to wait between coats with the machine products, and how long to wait between MSW and americana.

Welcome to the big leagues Eric! :pc:

Products and pads are easy - orange pads with orange product (SHR), white pads with white product (FMP), and black/gray pads with black/gray product (MSW)!

Speeds - SHR - spread at 3-4, work at 5; FMP - spread and work at 4; MSW - spread and work at 3.

No wait time between polishes, but give MSW 24 hours to cure before a second coat.

Have fun!

Welcome to the big leagues Eric! :pc:

Products and pads are easy - orange pads with orange product (SHR), white pads with white product (FMP), and black/gray pads with black/gray product (MSW)!

Speeds - SHR - spread at 3-4, work at 5; FMP - spread and work at 4; MSW - spread and work at 3.

No wait time between polishes, but give MSW 24 hours to cure before a second coat.

Have fun!

Thank you very much sir :cheers:

Archived