If you could choose only one...  

97 members have voted

1. 1. If you could choose only one...

• Americana Paste Wax
    • Buttery Wax
    • Machine Superwax
    • Brilliant Glaze

Question

though i have not yet got my hands on a tub yet ... i have seen its effect Americana deff!

Although i love the buttery wax i have, by far the easiest wax i ever used. It really was a tie as i plan to use the buttery wax for my express(lower priced,"soccer mom") detail packages. But i like how Americana outlast buttery and to me the shine is definitely better from what i have witnessed.

hey guys don't closeout the buttery wax :lolsmack::lolsmack:

its gonna be the back bone of my "paking lot CAR WASH" details" ......you know the ones that want a good low cost detail really quick... wash wax and go :burnout::lolsmack::lolsmack:

Americana because of its shine,durability and ease of use.

And besides the electric could be off.:D

All joking aside all of these products rock, I am glad I don't have to choose.:)

I agree. I love MSW but if I only could have one it would be Americana. I can put a coat on in about twenty minutes and have lots of protection.

I have all of them but if I had to choose then...

Americana...

It's quick to put on.... even 2 coats!

Nice soothing smell.....

Excellent shine and depth.....

Seems like the tub last forever... the more up front cost is well worth it in the long run!!:2thumbs:

I do use the BSG alot for the extra shine when going out! ( I do have the old formula of the BSG)

I have used the Buttery on the riding lawn mower a few times!

I voted AMERICANA. Now that I have a good routine with the "distilled & chilled"... I'm loving it so much more!! And that's saying alot because I thought it was phenomenal before ;)

I think MSW would've gotten my vote if this poll was posted 2 months (or more) ago, because people underestimate the shine it finishes with. And you can't beat the durability. However - right now I'm on a HUGE Americana kick.

If it had to be one I would choose - uh.

Maybe if I had to lose one it would be Buttery , as I use the other three more often. Just washed it today and put on a coat of BG over my MSW (and Americana on the hood temporarily) and wow, amazingly shiny. I am redoing the finish a panel at a time, then putting a coat of MSW. After it's finished I will put on a coat of BG and then a coat of Americana, just because I want to see how it looks. I have heard it's supposed to give the BG look for more than a week or so.

I'm an MSW fanboy. I use Americana too, but I like the longevity of the MSW. I have all three products and they're ALL great. Buttery works VERY well, but I need something with more protection through the winter months.

Chris

buttery wax...because its all i can afford right now. no reason to have 3 different waxes when buttery wax works great, even if people say re-application should be ever 2 months or so.

No doubt buttery is awesome for the price and a great choice for those who want a less expensive wax then Americana.

Interesting responses guys... keep em coming. We're not planning any changes, just curious where everyone stands on LSP's

I'm an Americana fan myself, the results being a big part, but the experience being another. MSW is a close second b/c I love the shine it puts on... not deep, but glossy!!

I'm actually in the midst of correcting the Avy and when its done I might go with MSW this time around to carry me thru our "harsh" California rainy season. :D

Archived