Customer Service 866.965.0400

Christmas List

Kingsford

Alright so tonight I got yelled at by my Girlfriend and my Mom that I need to make a Christmas list.

I have no idea what I want. I just bought the Flex Kit, I have at least 1 of everything else Adam's has to offer. I asked for an Adam's Gift Card.

What else should I ask for? I'm a Network Tech by day, Firefighter by night and a Weekend Detailer. :help:

I am also a Gadget kind of guy. I bet Junkman knows how that goes.

anything for the truck? clothes? maybe a group buy for an ipad or something of that nature. ( not sure what you have already, some poeple dont even have ipods yet or how much everybody is spending) do you have any outdoor toys? maybe some stuff for them. sort of a hard one

anything for the truck? clothes? maybe a group buy for an ipad or something of that nature. ( not sure what you have already, some poeple dont even have ipods yet or how much everybody is spending) do you have any outdoor toys? maybe some stuff for them. sort of a hard one

I told them the one thing I 100% want is a nice rubber bed mat for my truck. I have a sprayed in bed liner and it used to be slip proof but now when I step on the breaks everything slides forward and stuff moves all over the place.

Work bought me an iPad. :D

I have been asked the same and I told my wife that my son is present enough for me. That and she's a stay at home mom so I'd in essence be buying my own gift. lol

I want a Flex from the parentals but I've been told that they got us three kids iPads which is COOL with me. Being an Apple fanboy and all. I was going to wait for the 2nd gen but free is free! lol

I usually tell my sis and bro to get me Adams gift cards. I'd throw that towards a Flex. I'm going to wait for the newer Flex to become available. It's not like I'll be using it any time soon. STUPID weather...

Hey Jason, I have had Line-X in my bed since 1997 and I bought a H.D. rubber mat at Farm and Fleet and tossed it in for two reasons. #1 cushion against impacts and #2 to reduce movement. It works the bees knees.

Chris

how about tools? Do you do much wrenching? Since you are a gadget guy what gadgets do you have for your truck? Maybe a nice data logger like a Gtech pro would be something you'd enjoy? or an Aeroforce interceptor gauge to monitor what's going on. (check and make sure they work with your truck of course)

Wife wants an iPad... so I'll get her that (b/c its a gift for me too :D )

Personally I don't know what I want... maybe my Katzkin interior for the truck... I had planned on getting it sooner, but since I don't really want/need much else right now I guess I could just slip the order form under my wifes nose and act surprised when she gets it for me :D

:mail:

post-1263-136818035449_thumb.jpg

Wife wants an iPad... so I'll get her that (b/c its a gift for me too :D )

Personally I don't know what I want... maybe my Katzkin interior for the truck... I had planned on getting it sooner, but since I don't really want/need much else right now I guess I could just slip the order form under my wifes nose and act surprised when she gets it for me :D

:mail:

[ATTACH]5407[/ATTACH]

if you get the katzkin interior it is a MUST for you to get the Adam's Polishes Logo embroidered into the headrests IMO.

I wonder what Adam would say when he sees it on your expense report under the designation of "off hour advertising/marketing" haha.

If you go to Amazon.com you can type "Made in the USA" the search box and you'll get all kinds of stuff made right here. The first page is specific items, then if you go to page 4 of the results it gets further broken down by category. It's a good way to get some ideas on what you might want to ask for.

Not sure if this link will work for you (it might be cached in my computer, but give it a shot...

If you go to Amazon.com you can type "Made in the USA" the search box and you'll get all kinds of stuff made right here. The first page is specific items, then if you go to page 4 of the results it gets further broken down by category. It's a good way to get some ideas on what you might want to ask for.

Not sure if this link will work for you (it might be cached in my computer, but give it a shot...

I clicked on the link and this is the first thing that comes up...

51opvBwlYoL._SX300_SY390_CR,0,0,300,390_.jpg

I'll take 2!

An apple? :lol:

Just kidding teach.

No no no no no. I have no patients for these kids. If I get caught in the halls during a passing period I usually end up giving out at least 10 detentions!

My paychecks tell me that I am the Networking Assistant.

Archived