Customer Service 866.965.0400

Pics from Perry Ga. Fall Swapmeet

I guess the Oops truck is the branch of UPS that delivers the broken stuff! :lolsmack:

I knew a guy who worked there as a loader, and their production rates required are so high the guys throw the packages around. And you wonder why they have so many damages.

I knew a guy who worked there as a loader, and their production rates required are so high the guys throw the packages around. And you wonder why they have so many damages.

When I worked for Motorola, we use to repair the clip boards (DIADS) that they carried. When we took a tour of the shipping facility, we could see them throwing the DIADS that we had just repaired from conveyor belt to conveyor belt! And the wondered why they would arrive broke from the repair facility. :mad:

As a former UPS worker and trainer, I would say they are not being trained correctly at that facility. I trained new workers to unload and load the over-the-road trailers. Production rates (15 years ago) were 1200 packages per hour for unload, and 600 packages an hour for loading. As a reference point, the trailers hold 1200 packages.

That is not to say that nothing ever gets broken, but if loaded and unloaded properly, it should not.

Looks like a great show. I think it's more fun to go to shows like this where you see all kinds of automotive enthusiasm -- much more interesting than typical Vette or exotic shows where everything is just a waxed stock sportscar. :cheers:

Man, I agree completely. Seeing how creative people can be with their rides is really cool. These shows always have a few things that are genuinely unique.

Hey steve as you are my closest dealer errrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......HOW MUCH FOR THAT GAINT BOTTLE OF DS???????:lol::lol:

Lets figure out a price.....

My guess is that bottle would hold about 1500 gallons- give or take 1000.

1500x40=60000

60000x 10% forum discount would come to right about $54,000

PM me with your credit card info and were in business:)

1500x40=60000

:eek::jawdrop:

1500x40=60000

:lolsmack: errr i stick to the gallons

Archived