Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams Spray Wax?

Moz

I'd be interested in a Spray On Wax. I often use one on my DD's when drying them after wash. I'll use the DS as the drying agent until I notice the last coat of wax I'd applied is diminishing, then I switch to the Spray On Wax until I can wax the car again properly. Life does sometimes get in the way!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be ALL over a spray sealant. What I'd really like to see is a hand applied sealant. Not so much for me, but for the people that like a sealant over carnuba based waxes. Basically to compete with others that offer it.

Chris

Did anyone else get a picture of Dylan in his black frame glasses and white lab coat holding a beaker?

Yeah, Dylan in his white lab coat and black frames holding up and examining a beaker with some colored liquid in it, (with a chunk of dry ice in it making spooky smoke). :jester:

"Here at Adam's R&D we are constantly working to develop new cutting edge products that work easily, and give you great results..."

Do spray waxes typically finish a little smeared? Like it's supposed to be a 2 towel process? I have zero experience with them.

Really depends on the spray wax IMO. I've used some that harden like normal wax and you just take off. Personally I'm not a spray wax after wash guy. Leaves to much of a chance of sealing in dirt or other contaminates. I'll use my WCW for that.

Chris

Geez Jason ... I can hear your heart slowing (lol). There's a place I've ridden my motorcycle to that has something like that. Fellas I ride with out to it always joke that it's like "the 96er" - if you finish it should be free :lol:

Geez Jason ... I can hear your heart slowing (lol). There's a place I've ridden my motorcycle to that has something like that. Fellas I ride with out to it always joke that it's like "the 96er" - if you finish it should be free :lol:

I was the one taking the picture.... I did not eat it. I had a normal size Beef Brisket Sandwich.

The Great Outdoors!

Good for you. I've never tried something like that. My conscience would have me on the elliptical or running it off for weeks after. :lol:

I love watching Man Vs. Food, Meat and Potatoes, and there's another new one I just started DVR'ing. They show stuff that'd raise your cholesterol 100 points. I've never done anything like that, but some of it actually looks good.

Chris

Oh heck yea it looks good, I bet it'd taste good as well!! Don't get me wrong, I love endulging my taste buds - but I'm 1 of the few (that I know) who actually follows through with the principle of it being an occasional splurge, plus burning those calories off.

That's the reason why I take pride in the fact that when I went to a HS reunion... everybody else who gained 70 lbs certainly wasn't carrying it the same way I was :cheers:

Ive never been a fan of spray waxes that I have used. I always have the problem of the product getting everywhere particularly all the nooks and crannies that are hard to get too and then I have residue left there that I cant get to in order to remove.

I bought some "Complete Care Flawless Wax" (which is spray on) about two months ago for use on my police car (it will never come near the Z06), but have yet to use it. Despite never using the spray wax, let me just say that having recently placed an order for some of Adam's newer products I was upset when I saw this thread... I thought that there was a spray wax offered and I didn't see/buy it. :lol:

I bought some "Complete Care Flawless Wax" (which is spray on) about two months ago for use on my police car (it will never come near the Z06), but have yet to use it. Despite never using the spray wax, let me just say that having recently placed an order for some of Adam's newer products I was upset when I saw this thread... I thought that there was a spray wax offered and I didn't see/buy it. :lol:

I hope you're more observant when on duty... Or do I? Hmmm... :lolsmack:

Chirs

• 4 weeks later...

A wax as you dry spray wax or sealant would be great !! as that is what i use on wheels and jams. In the winter months I use it for the body as it helps give a boost to the existing coats of wax . Until the warmer weather returns.

A wax as you dry spray wax or sealant would be great !! In the winter months I use it for the body as it helps give a boost to the existing coats of wax.

I've been using some pretty good spray waxes lately that are very impressive.Definetly prolongs some hand waxes that I have originally applied in July.

Need? No, but just like anything some people prefer it. I myself am pushing more for a spray SEALANT... we'll see... we're gonna do a lot of mad-scientist type stuff in the coming months.

I would be in for some Spray Sealant! :banana:

I would be in for some Spray Sealant! :banana:

I second or third or fourth or....you get the message. A true sealant that does not shine, polish add gloss, only protection. Like the dreaded Ziebart sealant. Thing is, how do you remove it if you have to polish an area? Paint thinner?:lolsmack:

Archived