Customer Service 866.965.0400

Look what the ups man brought me

Perez

Question

24 answers to this question

1 there is no change under any seats in my home or car. I keep my stuff in tip top shape

2 it was a time management "Darn it!" single dad here. I'd rather use the time detailing

3 if I have enough to spend $1000.00 dollars on detailing supplies for my brand new Camaro, I certainly think I can spring for a ¢.35 bolt

I am grateful, though, for all the great info that you guys share on this forum. Without it, my car would NOT be in tip top shape! So thanks for your knowledge!!! And time!!!

This is true but it takes a good amount of deliberate force to pull that cover off. I can't see how it will ever come off accidentally while polishing.

I haven't put one in the XP yet but I will, the cover tends to loosen up after repeated use.

:iagree: If you don't put a bolt in place of the handle on the XP the top case will come off.:(

This is true but it takes a good amount of deliberate force to pull that cover off. I can't see how it will ever come off accidentally while polishing.

First thing to do, take than handle off, head to the local hardware store and find a 1" long bolt with the same threading. Install the bolt and throw the handle away.

You can knock the bolt out of your handle, I not sure but I think it would be too long. However if it is you can take it with you to buy the correct size.:thumbsup:

Learned that lesson the hard way....that is what these forums are great for to learn things that others have already figured out!

Agreed. I used mine with the handle the first time. Wasn't wild about it so I've never used the handle again. But I never knew to put a bolt in place. Gonna have to run to the hardware store and get one before my next use.

why do you need the bolt?? I have always just left my handle off.

Cause the black cap will pop off on you.

Bingo!

The shroud on the head where you hold if you don't use the handle really isn't held on by anything unless the handle is threaded thru it... some people find out the hard way on a vertical panel when the head comes off and they drop the machine or lose control of it.

First thing to do, take than handle off, head to the local hardware store and find a 1" long bolt with the same threading. Install the bolt and throw the handle away.

why do you need the bolt?? I have always just left my handle off.

Archived