Customer Service 866.965.0400

Black Friday is coming up!

Sparky997

Question

24 answers to this question

Ya know I don't mind Christmas but all this talk about it just makes me think snow and how much I hate it!!!!!

Speaking of which, I forget if it was Monday or Tuesday AM that I was awoken by bump, bump, bump from the road behind my house as the kids on the way to PSHS we're slip sliding on the icy road. I stayed home until the sun was high enough to start heating the road.

dont remind me...i work as an assistant manager at walmart so we are in the process of getting ready for it...it is not fun

This is the reason I shop via Amazon or Overstock...

I CAN'T STAND shopping around Christmas. I'm sorry, but Wal-Mart shoppers are even worse IMO. Didn't one die a couple of years ago? :help:

During the holidays I have to take I-80 everywhere just to bipass the darn traffic jams/morons.

Chris

This is the reason I shop via Amazon or Overstock...

I CAN'T STAND shopping around Christmas. I'm sorry, but Wal-Mart shoppers are even worse IMO. Didn't one die a couple of years ago? :help:

During the holidays I have to take I-80 everywhere just to bipass the darn traffic jams/morons.

Chris

thats also why amazon is projected to surpass walmart in sales within the next few years.....and yes i believe it was in new york that an associate was killed.....since then they have put in a lot of planning on how and where everything is goin to work but it is still a mad house....i know walmart customers...i deal with them everyday and with this being my first black friday in retail i am sure i will have some interesting stories after it is all said and done.

Chris

Chris, I thought 53rd St. would be a breeze to drive down :jester:

Everytime I go down there the area around 53rd & I-74 is always busy, I can only image it on Black Friday.

I do all online. With Amazon you get free shipping and low prices. No need to leave the house. I genuinely hate Christmas though. I'm back home with family and friends now so atleast I'm not alone, but I remember what that was like and I honestly think alot about those who don't have anyone during the holidays and wish I could do something to help them. I know how much it sucks being away from the ones you love. Hell I got dumped on Christmas eve once. lol It's a stupid holiday now that the meaning of it is completely gone, atleast for 9/10 Americans anyway.

As for an Adam's sale. I'm sure we will see 10% and maybe a shipping deal on orders over so much. Don't really think I need anything right now especially with winter right on our door steps. I'm sure I'll be persuaded to get something though. :)

Chris, I thought 53rd St. would be a breeze to drive down :jester:

Everytime I go down there the area around 53rd & I-74 is always busy, I can only image it on Black Friday.

Uhm yeah... Wally world, Target, Best Buy, American TV, Dicks Sporting goods, and many others sit RIGHT there... Hense my frustrations... lol

53rd is a 4 lane that needs to be 6.

Chris

I do all online. With Amazon you get free shipping and low prices. No need to leave the house. I genuinely hate Christmas though. I'm back home with family and friends now so atleast I'm not alone, but I remember what that was like and I honestly think alot about those who don't have anyone during the holidays and wish I could do something to help them. I know how much it sucks being away from the ones you love. Hell I got dumped on Christmas eve once. lol It's a stupid holiday now that the meaning of it is completely gone, atleast for 9/10 Americans anyway.

As for an Adam's sale. I'm sure we will see 10% and maybe a shipping deal on orders over so much. Don't really think I need anything right now especially with winter right on our door steps. I'm sure I'll be persuaded to get something though. :)

Have a child... It changes... :thumbsup:

theres a dynex 24 inch tv i found thats gona be at bestbuy for 190 bucks and a surround sound system i think by sony for that much as well im really considering getting some stuff, even though i should just buy stuff for the truck.

LCD TV's are supposed to take a dip in price this year. I've been watching this one at Best Buy and over the past 3 weeks, its been cheaper every week in the Sunday News Paper Ad.