Customer Service 866.965.0400

Bought The Blaster

musclejunkie

Question

:loser: I bit the bullet and ordered the blaster to dry those nasty nooks and crannies in my Mustang. Could not be happier. I was sick and tired of washing and drying my car, painstakingly wedging a towel in those hard to reach places hoping to wick out the water, waiting a couple more hours for the car to really "dry", then going down the road only to have water drips leaking out of every crevice. This tool is a must have in my book and works better than I dreamed possible. Cuts my drying time in half too. :2thumbs: Best investment yet.

I use a leaf blower, but it is bit cumbersome. I'm looking at getting a Vac n' Blo soon. Hopefully it has enough blowing power, otherwise I'll be getting a Blaster.

Curious if the vac n' blow has enough blowing power myself! Don't really need the vac but would be nice to just carry one unit instead of the blaster and my shop vac!

:loser: I bit the bullet and ordered the blaster to dry those nasty nooks and crannies in my Mustang. Could not be happier. I was sick and tired of washing and drying my car, painstakingly wedging a towel in those hard to reach places hoping to wick out the water, waiting a couple more hours for the car to really "dry", then going down the road only to have water drips leaking out of every crevice. This tool is a must have in my book and works better than I dreamed possible. Cuts my drying time in half too. :2thumbs: Best investment yet.

:iagree: I have one too. I hear people say all the time that they don't need one because they have a leaf blower. NO comparison IMO.

Archived