Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hi all, new to the board

ShaneM

i have had my mustang fro about six months now and have been using soem walmart stuff and generalyl doing things that would have Junkman slap me silly. Naturally, my car has swirls and issues that i need to fix now. Just thought i would share some pics of my car and say hi :)

underhood-stage-2-7.jpg

underhood-stage-2-3.jpg

side-1.jpg

qtrview-1.jpg

front-2.jpg

inside.jpg

Hey Shane, I would never slap you for doing those things. Maybe beat you to a pulp but never would I slap you. :D

:welcomebanner: to the forum! :thumbsup:

Yeah I am betting the only thing Junkman is slapping is....opps sorry family friendly site!

Don't worry alot of us started out with the walmart cleaning stuff. Be warned that once you go ADAM's you never go back! Plus all you will think about is swirls in everyones car as you are going down the road and yours is swirl free!

WELCOME! Alot of useful info on here!

Thanks all :) The color is called grabber blue. Every few model years ford does a throwback color to the old days of muscle. I totally wanted grabber orange but they replaced it with grabber blue in 10. I had always wanted a 70 grabber blue boss 302 and when i saw this one i bought it right away. it's much, much changed since it came home and I have lots more planned for it.

all i see now are swirls lol... and little girl fingerprints from my daughter. she writes ABCs on everything...

Looks like Petty Blue to me, and thats good huge Petty fan!!:burnout:

Lol, i had an old lady come up to me a few weeks back at a show and tell me the same thing. this lady had to be 70. It's funny grabber blue is one of those colors everyone seems to love, men, women, old folks, and kids. We live in a school district with some folks that have really expensive cars. Usually a bunch of Porsche's, Mercedes, and BMW's in the line to pick up the kids. my son is proud, the other kids all want to ride in the stang rather than the other cars. It's nice to see a forum where even though some of you are GM guys, we can all get along. Doesn't always happen on some sites.

Lol, i had an old lady come up to me a few weeks back at a show and tell me the same thing. this lady had to be 70. It's funny grabber blue is one of those colors everyone seems to love, men, women, old folks, and kids. We live in a school district with some folks that have really expensive cars. Usually a bunch of Porsche's, Mercedes, and BMW's in the line to pick up the kids. my son is proud, the other kids all want to ride in the stang rather than the other cars. It's nice to see a forum where even though some of you are GM guys, we can all get along. Doesn't always happen on some sites.

Thats what makes AdamsForums the best on the web!!:thumbsup:

welcome dude, i really love the color of that blue and the black. i would say shave off the GT symbol if possible and it would clean up the body lines look.

there are holes behind those emblems. I had those black emblems made for the car, they are anodized black billet aluminum and look much better than the plastic chrome stock GT emblems did. OOPS, scratch that. Those pics are before i added the new emblems to the car, this is what is on it now:

emblem-3.jpg

emblem-2.jpg

Shame on you Stryker Blue is a Pontiac color. That is what they call the blue on the G8's:jester: :lolsmack:

Welcome to the site nice Mustang!

I was wondering when you would chime in on the color comment! LOL

Welcome to the family Shane. We are here for questions, conversation and good fun. I seriously love your car!

I was a fan of the Mustangs before they turned boxy and kinda ugly but that right there....holy moly! I love it.

Archived