Customer Service 866.965.0400

Flex + SSR + Flex Pads

Moz

Question

I told Dylan I would give the SSR a try:cheers:

I had a friend bring over his 1996 Dodge Avenger (225,000 miles) tonight so I could play with the new Adams SSR and Flex Pads.

This car was contaminated bad,look at the clay after just the hood:

picture.php?albumid=450&pictureid=2508

picture.php?albumid=450&pictureid=2515

picture.php?albumid=450&pictureid=2509

A couple of before pics:

picture.php?albumid=450&pictureid=2510

picture.php?albumid=450&pictureid=2513

Afters:

picture.php?albumid=450&pictureid=2512

picture.php?albumid=450&pictureid=2516

There was a ton of pitting on the hood from rocks and debris on the highway BUT,

The SSR is a mean green swirl and scratch removing machine!

25 answers to this question

You liking that Flex yet Dan? :confused:

After sending Dylan a big e-mail with questions about it and him answering them, I guess I'm happy with it. The more I use it, the more I will like it. I am happy that I own a PC too. Now when I do friend's cars, I can put them to work. I'll use the Flex with the SSR and they can follow with the PC using SHR. However, I think I'm going to get a backing plate for my rotary to use with the new pads. I do really like the stickiness of them.

The Flex is easier to use than I thought it will be. It doesn't dance around like some people have said. Maybe I just know how to hold a buffer the right way and haven't had an issue. It makes about the same amount of noise as a PC. It definitely cuts the your work time by a third. I did two passes of SSR, one pass SHR, one pass FMP, and a coat of Americana on my Corvette's front fenders and hood in less than two hours.

All in all, I am happy that I have one.

I got to use my Flex today..... Not sure about it yet. However the open work time on the SSR is unreal. I couldn't believe have long I could work it.

You liking that Flex yet Dan? :confused:

Thanks Jason!

Monday aint coming soon enough I bet.:pc:

You're telling me. I am dying knowing that its just 40 miles away at a sort facility in Indiana. On top of that its supposed to be in the mid 60's here tomorrow and then the high for Monday is 40 and it just keeps getting lower as the week goes on.

Great turn out!

There is someone at work with a neglected paint job. I am going to see if she will let me play with her car.

I cant wait to get my Flex and SSR on Monday!!!!!!!!!

Dont know what you did to get them working, I didnt change anything on my computer.

Thanks Jason!

Monday aint coming soon enough I bet.:pc:

WOW, that's impressive.

Thanks Doug123

WOW!! Thats a heck of a save!!

Thats definetly a compliment coming from the detailing guru :thumbsup:

:jawdrop: Good job!

Think I'd throw in a new wash mit for him so it doesn't get that bad again so quickly!

Appreciate it BRZN.My bud needs to buy me a cold one for doing him the favor,don't ya think ;)

Great Recovery there.:2thumbs:

Thanks CheckMate_SS :2thumbs:

Excellent work on that paint Chris! Can't wait to try the minty green combo on my PC.

Now please clean those sad looking wheels! :(

One thing at a time mchill,I work a full time job 10-12hrs a day.Then I have my own buisness part-time.This was a free be for a good friend.:)

Wow nice save!!:thumbsup:

Thank You Chris. You know black shows everything :help:

awesome save, too bad we already had the contest with the hardest detail, i would have definitely voted for you!

I wish I had the new Flex products in time to enter that contest,Thanks thou armycharger09

wow, Nice save!

:cheers:

Awesome save, just got my package yesterday and I'm excited to break it out on a friends car that is wasted. I can't wait. By the way, it smells GREAT!!!!! Another great smelling product by ADMAS!!!!!!!:cheers:

Do good for friends and they will do good for you.:glasses:

Thanks hawaiianstlye!

Nice job Moz. I got my Flex today and a dirty Corvette back from the body shop yesterday. Looks like I be trying out the Flex tomorrow then putting the car away for winter.

Thanks Dan.You'll LUV that Flex,good to hear you picked up one:cheers:

Great turn out!

There is someone at work with a neglected paint job. I am going to see if she will let me play with her car.

Dont know what you did to get them working, I didnt change anything on my computer.

Like I said before (month's ago) you'll LUV that FLEX.When you get to play with yours,you will see what I was talking about.So much smoother than the PCXP:cheers:

Great turn out!

I told Dylan I would give the SSR a try:cheers:

I had a friend bring over his 1996 Dodge Avenger (225,000 miles) tonight so I could play with the new Adams SSR and Flex Pads.

This car was contaminated bad,look at the clay after just the hood:

picture.php?albumid=447&pictureid=2495

picture.php?albumid=447&pictureid=2494

picture.php?albumid=447&pictureid=2496

A couple of before pics:

picture.php?albumid=447&pictureid=2497

picture.php?albumid=447&pictureid=2500

Afters:

picture.php?albumid=448&pictureid=2505

picture.php?albumid=448&pictureid=2507

There was a ton of pitting on the hood from rocks and debris on the highway BUT,

The SSR is a mean green swirl and scratch removing machine!

Archived