Customer Service 866.965.0400

WhooHoo car accident

NightMare Silverado

I got hit leaving a mall parking lot bout 2 hrs ago. I was pulling through traffic from the inside to outside lane and a accord hit my dead center drivers side wheel. broke the center piece of the rim and possible jacked the suspension they also pushed me into a outlander and my rear tire thrashed their bumper... owell that's what insurance is for. The guy and his wife that hit me were super rude and cussing/loud guy in the outlander was mellow exchanged info and left. I'll drop the truck off at the shop monday and get my rental.

Really tho the first sentence out of that woman was " what the F is wrong with you your Fing stupid" ... I just smiled and handed them my insurance info which was followed by " I bet it's not fing real". If I did not have my 4 year old with me I might have lost my temper.

When people open their mouths like that, they reveal a lot about themselves. You were the better person that day, and it was great for you to hold your temper for your son's sake - you were a good example for him. :2thumbs:

Good for you, keeping your wits about you in the face of such a person. I can attest that it's not the easiest task. As 1 officer told me "What's done is done, no need for you to go to jail over it. You're vehicle's gonna get fixed either way. Let the insurance companies do the battling."

Hope you get parts quick and a good result from your repair person :)

Stephen, you were definitely the better man here, it's tough to keep a cool head in the face of fire like that, and that may have been what made her act so Trailertrash-ish! Was she perhaps on the phone at the time of the collision? Cuz it would be hard to say that she didn't see you...

Glad that you and your son were not injured, and also that you have a shop that you trust. Make sure that they take a close look at those suspension bits too!

Stephen, you were definitely the better man here, it's tough to keep a cool head in the face of fire like that, and that may have been what made her act so Trailertrash-ish! Was she perhaps on the phone at the time of the collision? Cuz it would be hard to say that she didn't see you...

Glad that you and your son were not injured, and also that you have a shop that you trust. Make sure that they take a close look at those suspension bits too!

I agree sorry to hear this, best of luck!

Archived