Customer Service 866.965.0400

Aeroforce interceptor gauges made in the USA!

IMADreamer

Chances a are if you are a tuner you know about Aeroforce interceptor gauges. These multi gauges provide a ton of info about various readings in your car. I've personally been using them since 2006 and will continue to do so going forward. The best thing of all, they are made right here in America!

Check em out guys.

http://www.aeroforcetech.com/

AWESOME GAUGE! Well worth the money! I didnt know my intercooler pump was out, but couldnt figure out why my truck ran like a dog at times (computer pulls timing when it gets too warm, and it was summer) I plugged it in, and saw how high the charge temp was, and figured it out 5 minutes later.

temp216.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

The Aeroforce will read fuel pressure if you have it hooked up to it. You can replace the fuel pressure gauge in your pillar. Then you can set it to warn you right away if your fuel pressure drops. Not a bad idea if your boosted.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

They are great gauges,I have the pair setup with the accurate water temp,not the stock in dash middle of the gauge reading,but to really known what the temp is.I have found it is easier ot read the speed as digitaland more accurate.I'm sure the next alternater I lose I will know before the car dies.It's great to clear any codes your OBD throws ,I keep a code book and know right then if it is serious.Any way they do sell pods but I got mine from Summit to go on the A piller.If you get one you will like it.

• 4 months later...

Archived