Customer Service 866.965.0400

could i get a heads up ?

w0lfy

hey ya's Adams team :patriot:

errrr.. maybe put spoiler alert on here but......

Was wondering if there's talk of a "black Friday" or xmas sale planned?????

Now i am not really seeking to know the discounts or items that will be used for the marketing of the sale to the forum and customers . Not even the length of them (though a xmas sale apporx. start date would help my elves out a lil) just if you guys are planning to have them.:pc:

When have you guys known of Adams giving us a heads up on sales?

I will suggest all jump on twitter... Dylan likes going there first sometimes...

Oh and NO I DO NOT have any knowledge of future sales. Just offering worthless advice...

Chris

Will there be a black friday sale? Yes.

Will I specify when it launches? No.

Will it be this week? Yes.

Will you get an email the second it goes live? Yes.

Is your email on the list? It is if you've purchased from us before (assuming you provided your email address)

Will we alert you other ways? Yes. Forum, twitter, facebook, smoke signal, telepathy, carrier pigeon, telegraph, 60 second commerical aired during NFL games, and banner pulled behind an airplane.

(*not all alerts may actually happen :D )

Will there be new products? Yes.

Will there be a discount? Of course!! Its black friday :thumbsup:

Will there be a black friday sale? Yes.

Will I specify when it launches? No.

Will it be this week? Yes.

Will you get an email the second it goes live? Yes.

Is your email on the list? It is if you've purchased from us before (assuming you provided your email address)

Will we alert you other ways? Yes. Forum, twitter, facebook, smoke signal, telepathy, carrier pigeon, telegraph, 60 second commerical aired during NFL games, and banner pulled behind an airplane.

(*not all alerts may actually happen :D )

Will there be new products? Yes.

Will there be a discount? Of course!! Its black friday :thumbsup:

thx for the heads up trying to get my elves the best times to shop :)

What, no humongous detail spray bottle balloon at the Macy's thanksgiving day parade with the announcement plastered all over it?

Shhh... that was supposed to be a surprise!! Next yer gonna tell them about the fact we worked with environmental scientists to make it rain detail spray next week :lolsmack:

Kind of contradicting yourself there :lolsmack:

No one likes a smart@$$...... unless his name is Dylan :D

More new products? My wife is going to choke me!!! I just updated to the generation 2 pc pads so I could add the severe swirl pad and polish to my arsenal. Of course I also picked up the new Brilliant Glaze not to mention new white 4" pads for headlamp restoration and a couple microfiber apllicators and the Adams hat. (Grabiaks Performance showroom is like Toys R Us! Oh when does it end? I hope never, keep up the good work guys!! It's like Christmas everyday on the forum. Great new products new ideas and tips and good people!

Archived