Customer Service 866.965.0400

Top Gear USA

whiterp199

:iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree:

Last nights episode was actually really good.

:iagree:

Thought it was pretty good. It would have been better if they had known how to drive a 4x4 off road, instead of just hammering down on it.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree:

:iagree:

Thought it was pretty good. It would have been better if they had known how to drive a 4x4 off road, instead of just hammering down on it.

I was thinking that the entire episode. If they would have driven halfway sane I think all 3 trucks would have made it. . . but then the episode would not have been nearly as entertaining.

That YOTA looked like a beast tho.

I knew it'd get better with time... I've said that from the beginning... That being said... My DVR has 4 episodes of it that I haven't watched. I saw Velociraptor but none since...

Chris

As a fan of the original it took me a few episodes for me to get a warm fuzzy on the new one. But then, I realized I am just a sucker for anything car related and resigned myself to not nit-pick as much. Their chemistry is still lacking, but has gotten markedly better with each episode. I am a bit bothered that the one person with any driving ability is a bit dull. I'd almost prefer it if he'd just play to his "straight man" personality rather than try to be funny. Adam simply can't drive. If they wanted to get a comedian that can't drive, they should of just got Eddie Griffin! :snap: I guess I going to continue to watch. I really hope they take some of the criticism to heart and touch things up a little bit for the next season.

As a fan of the original it took me a few episodes for me to get a warm fuzzy on the new one. But then, I realized I am just a sucker for anything car related and resigned myself to not nit-pick as much. Their chemistry is still lacking, but has gotten markedly better with each episode. I am a bit bothered that the one person with any driving ability is a bit dull. I'd almost prefer it if he'd just play to his "straight man" personality rather than try to be funny. Adam simply can't drive. If they wanted to get a comedian that can't drive, they should of just got Eddie Griffin! :snap: I guess I going to continue to watch. I really hope they take some of the criticism to heart and touch things up a little bit for the next season.

You're big choice there is Eddie Griffin? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Mini Tom Cruise is getting better. I actually think he and Rutledge have great chemistry. Adam---hmmm...

I plan on seeing the truck episode tonight. I actually appreciate the fact of not having a clear leader. True CoHosts!:burnout:

I plan on seeing the truck episode tonight.

I watched it last night and it wasn't too bad, but I kept thinking how much funnier it would have been with the UK crew. The scenery was AMAZING!

I watched it last night and it wasn't too bad, but I kept thinking how much funnier it would have been with the UK crew. The scenery was AMAZING!

I just can't stand those UK hosts! They make me angry. I understand UK humor and such too. It's those three people in particular lol. Maybe Ferrara doesn't come back for Season 2 of TG USA. That would help. Get someone in there maybe that is a comedian but also has a plethora of car knowledge. Tim Allen is too famous I think.

Chevrolet pickups FTW!

I wish they had a performance truck on the horizon.

Watched this week's episode finally..definitely was my favorite of the season so far. I think I liked best there wasn't a lot of in studio/stage time. To me that's where the show gets real wonky. Of course it helped this show was about trucks and beating the crap out of them, in Alaska!! I really don't care so much about the next super car as I'll never be able to afford to drive and or afford one. I like the US theme this week and more of a common man approach to the show. More like this please.

Archived