Customer Service 866.965.0400

vrt sponges

goatslapper

Question

10 answers to this question

You would probably want to use one of the polish or wax applicator sponges. The VRT sponge is 'wavy' on the bottom to allow it to conform to tires, where the others are flat to allow the polish/wax to go on evenly.

No Eddie I don't think I would,not designed for that use. Check out the Hex Applicators!

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=500 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top bgColor=#f3f4f5><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD align=middle width="41%">459.jpg</TD><TD width="59%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="54%"> </TD><TD width="46%"> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=redheading1 align=middle colSpan=2>Adam's 3 Pack Hex-Grip Hand Polish & Wax Applicators</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold" align=middle colSpan=2>Catalog No: APP-03</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold" align=middle colSpan=2>Regular Price: $24.95

Special Introductory Price: $19.95 </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle colSpan=2><FORM id=AddToCartForm_459_498 style="MARGIN-TOP: 0px; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0px" name=AddToCartForm_459_498 onsubmit="return validateForm(this) && AddToCartForm_459_498_Validator(this)" action=addtocart.aspx?returnurl=showcategory.aspx%3fCategoryID%3d17%26SEName%3dhand-polish-wax method=post>

</FORM>

</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>spacer.gif</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>spacer.gif</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>Our premium Hex Grip Foam Applicators make hand polishing easier, and more effective. 110% guaranteed to be the best polish & wax applicators you've ever used!</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD background=/images/box_06.gif> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I think the OP is talking about the square foam "VRT" blocks.The wavy applicators are for tire's.

Yes,the Hex applicators are for applying wax by hand.

The red faced one's preferably:cheers:

Or the yellow face one for buttery wax. :) Or the blue/red for Americana - both are much softer than the black VRT blocks. Sealant (MSW) should be applied with a Porter Cable, otherwise it goes on too thick and then it's difficult to remove.

well i sort of gave that name to myself. i was working in trenton at a powerhouse and i found a picture of a young boy slapping a goat at some type of farm festival and i told some guys at work that the boy was me as a young goatslapper and they beleived me.

your right wolfie,it's a south jersey thing.

Archived