Customer Service 866.965.0400

Shout out to Sandra Dee!

StormChaser

The one thing that online forums allow us to do is make a few internet friends and with our particular passion of detailing we often get to meet these folks face to face.

I've chatted with Sandi for a while now and she's definitely a funny lady! So I planned my Tail of the Dragon event and since she was close by I invited her to come along!

Unfortunately she wasn't able to make it so I asked if she could meet up for lunch/dinner - depending on when I got into town. Long story short the plans changed often because of my group, her schedule, and my lack of sleep - I couldn't keep things straight! LOL

We met up for dinner last night. PF Changs is amazing!!! Well Sandra had a few things in surprise for me. I had a goody bag to take home. Throughout our conversations it inevitably comes up about what we have used and things we want to get. She filled up my Christmas list!!!

I can't say how amazing this is for someone to be so generous. There are FEW people like her that exist and I am honored to have met her!!!

And....I will tell you. The first thing I did after my long weekend last night....I opened all the new stuff and smelled them! MUAHAHAHA

Waterless Wash

Undercarriage Spray

Brilliant Glaze

Refill of my Detail Spray, APC.

In and out

Plush towel (2)

Tire applicator

& 2 other applicators.

ParsonRussellTerrier.gif

The one thing that online forums allow us to do is make a few internet friends and with our particular passion of detailing we often get to meet these folks face to face.

I've chatted with Sandi for a while now and she's definitely a funny lady! So I planned my Tail of the Dragon event and since she was close by I invited her to come along!

Unfortunately she wasn't able to make it so I asked if she could meet up for lunch/dinner - depending on when I got into town. Long story short the plans changed often because of my group, her schedule, and my lack of sleep - I couldn't keep things straight! LOL

We met up for dinner last night. PF Changs is amazing!!! Well Sandra had a few things in surprise for me. I had a goody bag to take home. Throughout our conversations it inevitably comes up about what we have used and things we want to get. She filled up my Christmas list!!!

I can't say how amazing this is for someone to be so generous. There are FEW people like her that exist and I am honored to have met her!!!

And....I will tell you. The first thing I did after my long weekend last night....I opened all the new stuff and smelled them! MUAHAHAHA

Waterless Wash

Undercarriage Spray

Brilliant Glaze

Refill of my Detail Spray, APC.

In and out

Plush towel (2)

Tire applicator

& 2 other applicators.

ParsonRussellTerrier.gif

Neat story, thats pretty kewl, just throwing out there if you liked PF CHang's, you need to try the Home menu in your grocer's freezer section. Shamless plug, b/c that's what I do for a living, make the frozen PF Chang meals.

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

Just wanted to help a fellow detailer out-and I feel I know her already even though we have never met. Brandi is a very nice person-my kinda people!

DONT TELL ANYONE ABOUT THE T SHIRT I GOT MADE UP FOR YOU....LOL!!!!!!!

yah-whenever I meet someone I will give them a bottle of DS-CUZ I GOT A FIVE GALLON JUG! maybe we can splash it around at Thanksgiving...lol:banana:

I will definitely have to check out PF Changs frozen stuff. YUM.

I love putting faces to the names. We all share a common bond and what's even cooler is she's a girl! NONE of my friends even comprehend my passion for a clean ride. Sandy's pretty awesome and I have no doubt we'll see each other again....probably to detail our rides or hang out ....she has horses too!! Very cool!!!!!

Sandy,

I purposely left that out because it's an awesome shirt! I can't wait to show up to a detail meet with the crew and give them a good surprise!

MUAHAHAHAHA

I will definitely have to check out PF Changs frozen stuff. YUM.

I love putting faces to the names. We all share a common bond and what's even cooler is she's a girl! NONE of my friends even comprehend my passion for a clean ride. Sandy's pretty awesome and I have no doubt we'll see each other again....probably to detail our rides or hang out ....she has horses too!! Very cool!!!!!

Sandy,

I purposely left that out because it's an awesome shirt! I can't wait to show up to a detail meet with the crew and give them a good surprise!

MUAHAHAHAHA

girl-AND I WILL WEAR ONE TOO! you are sooo smart.:cheers:

happy thanksgiving to you!!!

you know I will take care of you, Junkie babes! When is the detail clinic up in Pa. with Eric Thompson?? I was hoping to go and hopefully Brandi too-to a clinic we know is going to happen...LOL

:banana::banana::banana:

steak for you Junkie! :pc:

happy thanksgiving to you!!!

you know I will take care of you, Junkie babes! When is the detail clinic up in Pa. with Eric Thompson?? I was hoping to go and hopefully Brandi too-to a clinic we know is going to happen...LOL

:banana::banana::banana:

steak for you Junkie! :pc:

We already had that clinic! That's where I met their pet snake!

Archived