Customer Service 866.965.0400

5" Upholstery Brush for DA's

Kingsford

Question

I ran across a company marketing Upholstery Brushes for use with a PC. It uses velcro or hook & loop systems (pop & soda).

Has anyone ever used one or does anyone have a clue why this would be something you'd want to use?

They also make one for carpet.

5 answers to this question

I've seen those, never used one. I would think it would work, but the speed setting on the PC would be low. The brushes should agitate the mats and work out the dirt. I guess one way to look it would be if you were to put SHR on by hand compared to using a PC. You'll get your mats cleaner faster and your arm won't fall off scrubing.

I have used various types of these over the years, I never liked none of them.

Its kinda like SSR, u not need it all the time but its a heavy duty option if you do. i WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE USE OF AN EXTRACTOR IF YOU PLAN TO USE THESE BRUSH ATTACHMENTS!!! It has been my experience in terribly soiled carpets these brushes kick up to much dirt to not have an extractor.

This item in my opinion I would only use if i was doing a dealer's trade-in car for reconditioning or for terribly terribly soiled carpets. If used for speed you are sacrificing results.

Archived