Customer Service 866.965.0400

My Americana was Mesmorizing

70'sChevyGirl

Last night it rained all over my Charger.

On my way to work, headed into the sun, I was totally engulfed in watching the water beads on the hood of my car and the Glass Sealant was letting the rain drops float across my windshield as I drove 50 mph down the road. hipnotize.gif

It made my ride to work much more interesting and pleasurable this morning. happy.gif

I wish I would have had my video cam because it was an awesome sight with the sun rising in the east and the water beads dancing all over my car.

smilie_girl_157.gifWhat a great way to start my day!

This IS quite a sick post. First of all, rain is the enemy. I put it in the same class as dirt, dust and mosquitos. Rain followed by sunshine is the worst. Can we say WATER SPOTS. Even worse is a dusty or car with film, followed by a light rain shower and then blistering sun.

I knew there was a reason I don't drive my car much.:help:

Unless it is of course a perfect day.....humidity 40-50 percent, partly sunny, temperature 70 degrees, 0 mph wind, 0 % chance of rain. I guess it would be a total waste of money for me to buy the glass polish.:confused:

I was wondering about that product. Does it work well on a water spotted car? I thought it was for garaged cars only. Junkman claims it will damage or swirl the paint on a filmed or dusty car. I would have to agree with him on that. First the California Duster, then the wash. If there is "film" only a regular wash is safe in my book.

On my way to work' date=' headed into the sun, I was totally engulfed in watching the water beads on the hood of my car and the Glass Sealant was letting the rain drops float across my windshield as I drove 50 mph down the road. [img']http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc237/sweetee1207/Smileys/hipnotize.gif[/img]

It made my ride to work much more interesting and pleasurable this morning. happy.gif

I wish I would have had my video cam because it was an awesome sight with the sun rising in the east and the water beads dancing all over my car.

I completely understand. It is fun to see the stuff work, outside of being shiny... Every time my hood is clean (for about an hour) I like to see the road reflections on it. Shiny!

On my way to work' date=' headed into the sun, I was totally engulfed in watching the water beads on the hood of my car and the Glass Sealant was letting the rain drops float across my windshield as I drove 50 mph down the road. [img']http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc237/sweetee1207/Smileys/hipnotize.gif[/img]

This whole story is me spot on as well LOL. I love watching it all just sliiiiiide right off. Pure goodness!

i would have felt the same way! :cheers:I guess I need help too then...:jester:

• 2 weeks later...

...on my way to work' date=' headed into the sun, I was totally engulfed in watching the water beads on the hood of my car and the Glass Sealant was letting the rain drops float across my windshield as I drove 50 mph down the road. [/quote']

I was fortunate to have my wife drive on my day off last Wednesday. It rained and I watched the drops run around the hood and off the windows. It is mesmerizing to say the least, also educational as you can see the aerodynamic patterns of the vehicle.....I'm such a :loser:

Today in the snow I was too busy driving to look at water beading, but it was beading, quite nicely I might add.

Archived