Customer Service 866.965.0400

Winter weather = Shipping delays

Team Adam's

Ok I'll be the first... BIG FREAKING WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

We'll be lucky to see 50's for the next several months... Boo!

45º on Saturday means me, my car and a full set of Blizzaks are having a party in the drive or garage.

Chris,

I will back you up...BIG WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

What ever happened to "Adapt and Overcome!" (FWIW....the family and I are leaving the cold confines of the Midwest for the leftcoast Christmas Day. I am hoping for palm trees and twinkle lights.)

Scott (SSFOS)

Chris,

What ever happened to "Adapt and Overcome!" (FWIW....the family and I are leaving the cold confines of the Midwest for the leftcoast Christmas Day. I am hoping for palm trees and twinkle lights.)

Scott (SSFOS)

still at the adapting stage...:hi:

Chris,

Scott (SSFOS)

hahaha thanks...

I have 15 days in FL this year with my son and wife... Mmm... Already looking forward to it.

Dylan, you get used to it somewhat. Plus the summers are beautiful.

Chris

Today I put my car away for the winter. It was 28 degrees and I had on a fleece pull-over. Once I got done at the storage place I was frozen. The 28 degrees didn't bug me, it was the 10 degree windchill! Like Chewy said earlier, yesterday was 61 here and we had two tornados. I wish we had a more gradual temperature change.

You kidding me... its only 51* here!! In my world that borders on armageddon!! :jester:

I agree. I am in SoCal right now and thought I should have stayed home. Till I talked to someone there and found out its snowing. I went to the LA Auto Show yesterday and was wondering where Adams was. The snak oil guys were there.:rockon:

Where you headed Chris, to see Mickey?

My parents have a home on Marco Island, so we go there, but my wife and I are leaving our son with my parents and heading North to Universal for the "World of Harry Potter" or what ever it's called. Not my idea mind you. I HATE HATE HATE HATE... HATE.... HATE... I-75... :mad:

But happy wife, happy life... She's a HUGE Potter fan.

Chris

I HATE HATE HATE HATE... HATE.... HATE... I-75... :mad:

Chris

You haven't drove on my part of I-75 then. When you cross the Mackinaw Bridge and head into the beautiful Michigan Upper Peninsula I-75 is the best. No traffic and the ride is beautiful but in the winter months there is a ton of snow.

I think some people don't like the snow because they just don't know how to drive in it. :willy:

I do. :jester:

I think some people don't like the snow because they just don't know how to drive in it. :willy:

I do. :jester:

I agree. My DD is an Explorer with auto 4WD, so I really don't have any issues with snow. But I don't like the Auto 4WD system in it. A couple vehicles ago I had an older Explorer that was 4WD, but it had 2WD setting. That was fun to drive in the snow. I would always slide out the back end going around turns. When no other vehicles were around, of course. When I get out of high school I work at a car dealership. I plowed snow in the winter for them and I have some pictures that shows I had a little too much have in the snow. :jester:

My parents have a home on Marco Island, so we go there, but my wife and I are leaving our son with my parents and heading North to Universal for the "World of Harry Potter" or what ever it's called. Not my idea mind you. I HATE HATE HATE HATE... HATE.... HATE... I-75... :mad:

But happy wife, happy life... She's a HUGE Potter fan.

Chris

My wife too, she went to see the new movie yesterday, but she hasn't made me go to that side of town to see the 'Wizarding World'. Hit me up if you want some recommendations for restaurants in Orlando (good or bad).

Archived