Customer Service 866.965.0400

Heads Up for everyone

Moz

This is just a FYI.

I have recently noticed some of my thread pic's were gone out of my threads.It turns out that if you import pictures to your Adams forum account and post them to your thread,they are only post availible as long as you do NOT delete any pic's from your UserCP (Pictures&Albums).

I noticed that I could not import (attach) any new pic's to my album's,so I thought I would free up some space and delete some older one's.That was a bad move because I didn't know that deleting any Adams album pic's WILL delete your Adams thread pic's as well.

Like I said,Just a heads up.:cheers:

This is just a FYI.

I have recently noticed some of my thread pic's were gone out of my threads.It turns out that if you import pictures to your Adams forum account and post them to your thread,they are only post availible as long as you do NOT delete any pic's from your UserCP (Pictures&Albums).

I noticed that I could not import (attach) any new pic's to my album's,so I thought I would free up some space and delete some older one's.That was a bad move because I didn't know that deleting any Adams album pic's WILL delete your Adams thread pic's as well.

Like I said,Just a heads up.:cheers:

Good information Moz.

You may want to look into using a hosting site like Photobucket. They allow a fairly large storage area and images from there are easily added to a post.

Yeah, it only keeps one copy of the picture in the area, and then all others posted in threads are references to that one copy. This keeps the amount of disk space used as low as possible. If you change your icon, all your old post icons will change, too.

Archived