Customer Service 866.965.0400

I want a Flex!!

KrazyTrain

Question

Ok so i have been thinking about getting a Flex for a long time and now im sold with the new polish and pads and the fact i can buy it from Adam. Ive got many hours on the PC and think im ready for the upgrade.

Here is the question, i dont see where i can order just the Flex?? I have plenty of SHR and plenty of FMP.........Can i buy just the flex and a think of the new polish? Or maybe sub something for the SHR and FMP???

I need to do something i have 4 vettes waiting to be detailed. :willy:

Oh and Happy Thanksgiving everyone :thumbsup:

13 answers to this question

Cool!

Yeah it was even better after I opened the box, lol. I thought hey had forgot the SSR. It was in the box with the Flex :o

It does work great, extremely easy to use, alot less vibration. Just have to get more experience with the do's and dont's to feel more comfortable in places other than flat panels, but that will come with time.

How about an upgrade option for those that already have a PC, PC green pad, and SSR - just the flex and pads?

Well when I ordered my Flex I asked Ashley if I could buy just a Green PC Pad and explained why I didnt want the SSR with it. She took care of it. I got the PC Green Pad + The Flex Upgrade Kit.

Archived