Customer Service 866.965.0400

Happy Thanksgiving

70'sChevyGirl

Be thankful that you don't already have everything you desire. If you did, what would there be to look forward to?

Be thankful when you don't know something, for it gives you the opportunity to learn.

Be thankful for the difficult times. During those times you grow.

Be thankful for your limitations, because they give you opportunities for improvement.

Be thankful for your mistakes. They will teach you valuable lessons.

Be thankful when you're tired and weary, because it means you've made a difference.

It's easy to be thankful for the good things.

A life of rich fulfillment comes to those who are also thankful for the setbacks.

Find a way to be thankful for your troubles, and they can become your blessings.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving.

turkey_pilgrim_01.gif

Thank You for this thread Teresa! I'm thankful for more than ever this year:

• Thankful for a beautiful, healthy family.
  • Thankful that both of my parents are alive and well.
  • Thankful to have faith.
  • Thankful for our fantastic team members.
  • Thankful for incredibly helpful, loyal, and kind moderators on this forum.
  • Thankful for our loyal, kind, shine-crazy customers who helped us accomplish the largest single year growth in our nearly 11 years in business.
  • Thankful that I'm an American, and have men and women in uniform around the globe protecting my freedom, and well being.
  • Thankful to make an honest living as a humble customer service representative, entrepreneur, and car detailer.

Looking to have a BIG THANKS...GIVING here in California with my wife and children, Mom, Dad, Sister and Brother, nieces and nephews, in-laws, and friends.

Must say, it feels great to have typed out what I'm thankful for. Being grateful is awesome, powerful.

Thanks, and Happy Thanksgiving friends!

:patriot:

Thankful for a beautiful, healthy family.

Thankful that both of my parents are alive and well.

Thankful to have faith.

:iagree:

also Thankful for my two brothers and sister.

Thankful for still having a job.

Thankful for having Adam and his team for Excellent products and customer service.

Thankful that I'm an American, and have men and women in uniform around the globe protecting my freedom, and well being. AMEN :patriot:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone :cheers:

My sickness ensues. Got out of bed and oddly the first thing I did was log onto the forums here LOL. Meanwhile I have 13 people coming over in a few hours, some last minute cleaning and a whole LOT of cooking to get rolling on.

Happy Thanksgiving Day everyone!! Enjoy and eat well!! Oh BTW...leftover sammich party at my house tomorrow if anyone wants in :)

happy turkey day everyone! hope yall arent sick like i am right now for it. i cant eat big or detail my truck:(

i am in the same boat-lost my voice now...might be good for the peeps at the table-I cant talk-ha ha ha!

Wanted to tell everyone here-I am thankful for you!!!:grouphug:

Quoting Adam:

• Thankful for a beautiful, healthy family. Check
  • Thankful that both of my parents are alive and well. Well one out of two is better than none. I miss you every day Dad.

• Thankful to have faith. Amen, and the freedom to practice it OR not.
  • Thankful for our fantastic team members. Yup, they do a great job, esp that Dylan guy.
  • Thankful for incredibly helpful, loyal, and kind moderators on this forum. They do a great job and keep this a place to come to daily.:2thumbs:
  • Thankful for our loyal, kind, shine-crazy customers who helped us accomplish the largest single year growth in our nearly 11 years in business. Stop, you're making us blush. We're happy to have made this possible.
  • Thankful that I'm an American, and have men and women in uniform around the globe protecting my freedom, and well being. One of whom is my niece, Anna. God Bless them and keep them safe.:patriot::rockon:
  • Thankful to make an honest living as a humble customer service representative, entrepreneur, and car detailer. Ain't America great?

I'm thankful for employment with the same company going on 27 years that allows my wife to be the stay at home Mom she loves being. I too am thankful to make an honest living as a humble customer service representative/department manager, and occasional car detailer. I'm thankful for my staff that makes working at that company so enjoyable.:grouphug:

I'm thankful for the freedoms that so many in the world envy.

I'm thankful for my neighbors and friends as they make life so enjoyable.

I'm most thankful to our Creator for my family. As a younger man I never wanted children, as an older man I can't see life being worth living with out them:

GirlsOctober2010043Largee-mailview.jpg

I'm thinking for so much but I'm going to keep it simple this year. I'm thankful my gf and life long bestfriend is still alive to spend the holidays with me, her family, and friends. She's battling cancer right now at 29 years old and it's a hard fight and the doctors didn't think she would be here but she proved them all wrong and doing well. Just finished up her second round of chemo and I'm thankful for that too. Honestly everything else that happens this holiday season is just icing on the cake.

Archived