Customer Service 866.965.0400

Peanut Butter and Wax

Kingsford

Question

Ok, I was well aware of the Peanut Butter/Oil trick way before I even knew about Adam's. However since I have been on the forums I have seen other tell people it takes wax off plastic and I myself have told people that.

So here is my question... Its more geared toward 3 or 4 certain people....

Has Adam's ever thought about making a type of polish that uses Peanut Oils to remove wax from plastic?

I would much rather buy something like that rather than use a jar of good peanut butter.

Jason, I always used APC or Simple Green to remove wax from plastic. It takes a little more scrubbing, but works. The first time I ever did the PB trick was on the Saleen detail. It worked very well. I didn't know about that trick until you posted it. Why wouldn't you use a trick that you posted? Who knows, maybe your trick help me put my detail over the top. Thanks for posting it.

I would much rather buy something like that rather than use a jar of good peanut butter.

Why? Dont take this the wrong way, but why pay $20 for something that a $2 jar of PB can do. You dont need to waste a whole jar, just take a spoonful. I myself would rather waste 2oz of PB than $20.

If you must purchase something separate, Mr Clean magic eraser works well too!

Archived