Customer Service 866.965.0400

TBSS Tail of the Dragon 11/20/10

StormChaser

I thought I'd share my first event on the Tail of the Dragon. I would hope that some of you guys can make it out next year. This will be an annual event for us! smile.gif

Woke up at 3am on Friday - met up with a couple for breakfast. Then we headed to Robbinsville. Checked in the house, got groceries and let the fun begin!!!

IMG_5862.jpg

Jell-O Shots made with Pucker instead of Vodka. Dangerous considering they are sweeter shots - no aftertaste of liquor!

IMG_5864.jpg

Green Monster (Everclear, Mountain Dew, & Pineapple Juice) this is my favorite

IMG_5868.jpg

Getting the steaks ready for the grill

IMG_5866.jpg

Headed to the Tail

IMG_5928.jpg

First line up

IMG_5957.jpg

IMG_5962.jpg

Monkey Butt? HAHA First time i've seen this - my friends tell me it works wonders.

IMG_5983.jpg

Scenic View

IMG_5972.jpg

IMG_5970.jpg

Tree of Shame

IMG_5986.jpg

Another line up

IMG_5992.jpg

IMG_5999.jpg

IMG_6034.jpg

Leaving the Skyway

IMG_6070.jpg

My only tattoo. My beloved Bailey's paw print shrunk down.

IMG_6020.jpg

AND...in case you guys didn't see my post on my older thread....(my calendar one)

149570_164613143570283_149044805127117_384656_797282_n.jpg

That's right! Cover baby!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA I'm pretty proud of it.

Anyway Killboy.com and US129photos.com got good pics of our rides on the actual tail. See if you can view the album of our pics only.

If it asks...password is: alaska

Great pics. I want to hit the tail sometime. Three Olives Grape. :drool:

It's definitely an amazing drive. I had hoped to get more runs in but wow we had very little time with it getting dark so early.

Yea Three Olives Grape is my fav. Mix it with CranGrape or Grape juice. YUM :)

It's definitely an amazing drive. I had hoped to get more runs in but wow we had very little time with it getting dark so early.

Yea Three Olives Grape is my fav. Mix it with CranGrape or Grape juice. YUM :)

I mix it with some sprite and some sour mix. It is very good. Three Olives root beer is delicious as well.

I usually mix about 1/2 and 1/2 vodka sprite. The add sour to taste. I do not put too much. I have also done about half vodka and 50/50 on the sprite sour. If you are really feeling adventurous you can mix three olives grape and monster. This is probably not the healthiest option though.

I thought I'd share my first event on the Tail of the Dragon. I would hope that some of you guys can make it out next year. This will be an annual event for us!

Jell-O Shots made with Pucker instead of Vodka. Dangerous considering they are sweeter shots - no aftertaste of liquor!

IMG_5864.jpg

PLEASE tell me that nose sucker WAS NOT used on a child before using it for jello shots... We have the same one that we use on Eli.

Looks like a great time! I love the area. The skyway is MUCH more fun IMO.

Chris

Edited by Chewy

:lol: at the nose sucker concern! Yea, I dug the Cherohala & the Blue Ridge too. Can't remember which had the turns that changed radius part way through - 1 of them stood out to me that you couldn't count on a consistent apex.

PLEASE tell me that nose sucker WAS NOT used on a child before using it for jello shots...

Looks like a great time! I love the area. The skyway is MUCH more fun IMO.

Chris

YAH-I donated the nose sucker from the hospital-it was just going in the trash....recycle!:jawdrop:

:lol: at the nose sucker concern! Yea, I dug the Cherohala & the Blue Ridge too. Can't remember which had the turns that changed radius part way through - 1 of them stood out to me that you couldn't count on a consistent apex.

Cherohala... I've done it on a bike and you talk about a pucker factor! ;):help:

YAH-I donated the nose sucker from the hospital-it was just going in the trash....recycle!:jawdrop:

Funny because we got ours from the hospital as well... :D

When I make them, I just pour them out of the measuring cup.

Chris

Edited by Chewy

Blue Ridge I had an elk w/ youngster hanging out on the shoulder. Couple light revs, honk or 2 (I don't harrass wildlife - just move 'em along) and off they trotted. That was the biggest animal I've encountered on my bike thus far.