Customer Service 866.965.0400

Ask & You Shall Recieve!

Kingsford

So last week I posted a tiny detail I did just playing with my new Flex on the fender of a old fire truck. Lots of you asked and said I should do the whole thing well.... Here's a little teaser.

The truck is barely used in the winter and is in a nice heated garage so i thought it would give me something to do in my spare time.

The Truck, a 1977 Ford 880 Custom Cab.

She's used as a Brush Truck, which is pretty much a 99% Off Road Vehicle. This thing drives in muddy corn fields, backwoods, if it doesn't have a road its probably been there.

DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg

DSC_0049.jpg

DSC_0053.jpg

I washed her tonight and did half the hood as a trial run. I started at 10pm and went home around 1230. Here is the sneak peak of the results

e5022f39.jpg

Can you tell the difference? I can.

This was 15 minutes spent with a Flex, SSR, Green Pad, SHR and Orange Pad. I was going to put some Revive on it but I forgot the pad.

The plan tomorrow is to do the entire hood, hit it with some FMP and some Revive. Then some MSW or Buttery Wax haven't decided which I want because it doesn't go outside much anyways.

(SIDE NOTE: We are currently remodeling so don't judge the place too bad :jester:)

good start and i luv those older engines :D

can not wait till you get the whole thing done....hey maybe you could contract yer detailing services for when yer stations trucks are in the parades :pc: ummmm.... u might need a bigger bottle of metal polish then the 6oz for a fire truck though :lol:

stay safe around all that smoke and fire :patriot:

We are actually looking to get a new, actual brush truck, for station 2 sometime soon. Only 2 people on the entire department can drive that thing. We are looking at something like this.

Brush53.jpg

They want something that can be classified as an Engine and Brush Truck. This is what I want.

We are actually looking to get a new, actual brush truck, for station 2 sometime soon. Only 2 people on the entire department can drive that thing. We are looking at something like this.

Brush53.jpg

They want something that can be classified as an Engine and Brush Truck. This is what I want.

Thats a nice truck! Engine/Brush might be best really depends on your area and what is needed. That truck looks huge though! :D

Archived