Customer Service 866.965.0400

1999 Corvette

Marylander

hmmm... i bet it would just look wrong for a vette to pull a detailing trailer lmao

Not really. I've seen them tow these things, motorcycles, and heck even saw one towing a small boat once. These cars can do it all! :D

trailer-img.jpg

lol omg! i luv that pick!! Since my accountant/business advisory/mentor has suggested i write several versions of the business plan for loan purposes i think i may just include that as my "top" highest option!:lol:

If nothing else it will give him a laugh....... but me and my ol' lady have been really saying its a shame instead of budgeting for a truck we couldn't do a vette LOL really.... I know it has the horse power and braking power and with that trailer wow!

you r right it would be great advertising once & again Rich thx for the pic it will most likely be included in the business plan even if its an eventual goal:rockon:

Hey think of the self promotion at car shows and such THE MORE I THINK ABOUT IT THE MORE IT MAKES SENSE! LOL

more of a future goal i think :lolsmack:

lol omg! i luv that pick!! Since my accountant/business advisory/mentor has suggested i write several versions of the business plan for loan purposes i think i may just include that as my "top" highest option!:lol:

If nothing else it will give him a laugh....... but me and my ol' lady have been really saying its a shame instead of budgeting for a truck we couldn't do a vette LOL really.... I know it has the horse power and braking power and with that trailer wow!

you r right it would be great advertising once & again Rich thx for the pic it will most likely be included in the business plan even if its an eventual goal:rockon:

Hey think of the self promotion at car shows and such THE MORE I THINK ABOUT IT THE MORE IT MAKES SENSE! LOL

more of a future goal i think :lolsmack:

:lolsmack: Heck, why not? Right now I'm trying to figure out how I could write the cost of a sailboat off against my business expenses... :jester:

There's a thought Rich. Get Adam to buy your Vette and a trailer and have it all customized for Adam's Polishes! Decals, paint, etc. :banana::banana:

Adam has said many times he is really just a detailer! But i know among the hats he wears he is a good sales man...... he may consider it.

:lolsmack: Heck, why not? Right now I'm trying to figure out how I could write the cost of a sailboat off against my business expenses... :jester:

lol just check with account to see how many "business" functions would be required to write it off........... that's how the big wigs do it :lolsmack:

• 2 months later...

Hi all -- just wanted to give this thread a bump -- I'm getting serious about selling it now that spring is close, so it's going on cars.com now. If any of the sort-of interested parties that commented in this thread are still thinking about it, shoot me a PM with your phone number and let's talk. :2thumbs:

Rich

Archived