Customer Service 866.965.0400

Weird thought

shad2009

Question

I don't know why this popped into my head, but now it has me thinking what it would do...If i were to make a small circle using the Swirl/Haze remover, and then a large X with the Severe Swirl Remover on the green pad(using the flex) and proceeded to knock out swirls etc...would that be bad?

8 answers to this question

In the past, you would end up with something in between. Before FMP, you put SHR and Revive together to make a finishing polish for the PC. With the technology in SSR, I would not think it would work with SHR.

We need Super Dylan for this answer!

Try it and let us know!:banana:

that would be hard since i have not yet purchased any Adam's products, due to a moth infestation to my funds:( but it's on my christmas list:banana:and after all the help ive been giving my family lately(both financially and physically), i think i'll have a nice selection just in time for the spring:mail::xfingers::banana:

it's only 5 o'clock there, he should take some time to check out the forum haha...i wonder what they have in store with the new videos

Probably the usual stuff plus the addition of the new products since the last videos...

Flex, SSR, Green Pads, I&O Spray, Nozzle and so on....

Edited by Kingsford