Team Adam's

Question

562.jpg 563.jpg 571.jpg

Fire Hose Nozzle - $49.95

Shut Off Valve - $19.95

Or Get Both for Just - $64.95

BOTH UNITS ARE 100% MADE IN THE USA!! :patriot:

ADAM'S ULTIMATE FIRE HOSE NOZZLE

Precision machined from a solid chunk of high quality 6061 T6 aluminum, then hard coated for corrosion resistance the Adam's Ultimate Fire Hose Nozzle will blow you away as its high pressure spray patterns blow dirt and soap effortlessly from your finish.

Featuring a flow rate of over 5 gallons per minute at just 40psi this is one powerful nozzle when you need it to be, but the spray can be adjusted to a wide fan for more delicate use. In a tight stream the pressure generated completely outpaces anything offered by our competitors, and with the solid aluminum construction and sidewalls 3/8" thick it will withstand years of use without ever getting bent, cracked, or damaged. This very well may be the last fire hose nozzle you ever buy!

The massive rubberized bumper and precision machined crosshatch milling makes sure it won't slip from your grip when things get soapy. We 110% guarantee that this nozzle will impress you just as much as it impresses us!!

SHUT-OFF VALVE

Sometimes its just about having the little things to make life easier, this is one of those things. If you're washing your car using a 50ft hose chances are the shut off is a good distance from where you're working. Adding a high quality shut-off valve to the end of the hose will allow you to control the water from where you're at, not where it starts!

Switching from one hose attachment to another? Simply flip the valve to off, swap attachments, and proceed without having to go anywhere.

Done hosing the car off? Conserve water and shut the flow off while you soap up the paint.

Don't want to search for the perfect setting on your fire hose nozzle each time? Use the valve to shut the water off instead of the twist action of the nozzle, that way each time you turn the valve on, the nozzle is set exactly how you want it!

100% high quality brass construction and made here, right in the USA, this is the alternative to the cheap, imported plastic shut off valves, sold at the big chain stores. 110% guaranteed to be the highest quality shut off valve you'll ever use!

• Answers 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you watch Ryan's video at the top of the thread?

The Ultimate Fire Hose Nozzle will definitely INCREASE the pressure output at the end of the hose. The super high quality construction and materials allow for tighter tolerances, the 'girth' of it also don't allow for pressure to escape so you're maximizing whatever your stock hose end pressure is pretty substantially.

And as always, if it doesn't impress you theres the 110% guarantee to lean on! :2thumbs:

I admit I came into this thread late. Went and watched Ryan's video it made up my mind.:2thumbs::2thumbs: When I get some spare money I'm going to order the combo. The first nozzle that Ryan showed is exactly how my fire hose nozzle works. Great Job Ryan!!

We have well water at our house, and the Adam's nozzle is like a night and day difference between the previous two fire hose nozzles I've tried. My last nozzle was an Autogeek one I had gotten because Adam's didn't carry any at the time and it turned out to be a disappointment. It worked, but because of our relatively low pressure from the well, the spray pattern wasn't all that great. When the Adam's nozzle came out I figured I'd hold off on getting it for fear of the same thing happening, but then I saw Ryan's video and figured I'd give it a chance, even though it cost more than twice as much as the other one. When I tried it out for the first time, I was amazed at how much pressure there was and how defined the spray pattern was. I've used real "fire hose nozzles" fighting fires, and this is the closest I've seen to the real thing. I don't regret buying it at all, and the only problem I have is that now I don't know what to do with my old nozzle...

Thanks alot. :thumbsup:I'll have to pick it up come this spring.

Thanks for the feedback Len. Thats very helpful to know since I don't have a well water scenario to test on.

The pressure is one thing and impressive. I think what makes me happier is the consistent, even spray pattern and the gradual transitions between each. So many cheapy nozzles out there will jump around from wide to narrow, spray uneven, or leak out at odd spots.

The pattern on this thing is pretty much perfect. Its even all the way thru the range and it transitions gradually between each. You can dial in an EXACT spray pattern easily and it will keep it there too.

The spray pattern is what impressed me the most. Like I said, I've used real fire hose nozzles and they have a steady transition from a high pressure fog to a steady stream, and like you say, many nozzles out there have uneven patterns that are almost impossible to get (and keep) the pattern you want. This is the only garden hose nozzle I've tried that has a consistent pattern throughout the whole range.

As a side note, I may have the same initials as the supplier that makes these nozzles, but am in no way affiliated with them (I was actually surprised when I saw "LDM Products" on the nozzle.) It's just my unbiased opinion when I say this is the best nozzle I've tried.

nice vid Ryan, this one looks like it works great..

the one I bought in the summer of 09 from AP is like the one you have from AG, I never really cared for it, not that great especially being called a FH nozzle, cant even compare it to what we use on the apparatus..

I might just have to get this one to replace it..

Just an update . I finally got to use mine yesterday . For anyone on the fence about this nozzle . Get it you will very happy this thing is awesome. Let me tell you I have other high priced nozzles and this one blows them flat out of the water. THanks Adam's for another quality american made product !!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the feedback Len. Thats very helpful to know since I don't have a well water scenario to test on.

The pressure is one thing and impressive. I think what makes me happier is the consistent, even spray pattern and the gradual transitions between each. So many cheapy nozzles out there will jump around from wide to narrow, spray uneven, or leak out at odd spots.

The pattern on this thing is pretty much perfect. Its even all the way thru the range and it transitions gradually between each. You can dial in an EXACT spray pattern easily and it will keep it there too.

I have a fire hose nozzle that I bought at my local O'reilly Auto store (http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/detail/CND0/90049.oap?pt=N0465&ppt=C0209). It is heavy and seems well constructed, but I'm not real happy with it. I was under the impression that with it in the high pressure mode I would get a lot of water blasting out of it. It seems that I get more pressure with my regular hose nozzle. I'm wondering how the Adam's nozzle compares.

Lol i have that nozzle for water my flower beds in the summer :)

I am sure that it will increase just from ryans video, though i prob want get mine till end next month :( The reaon I say I am sure is not because I am an Adamsholic but that it is actual made by a company that makes true fire hose nozzles for firefighters :)

I'm wondering how the Adam's nozzle compares.

Did you watch Ryan's video at the top of the thread?

The Ultimate Fire Hose Nozzle will definitely INCREASE the pressure output at the end of the hose. The super high quality construction and materials allow for tighter tolerances, the 'girth' of it also don't allow for pressure to escape so you're maximizing whatever your stock hose end pressure is pretty substantially.

And as always, if it doesn't impress you theres the 110% guarantee to lean on! :2thumbs:

I have a fire hose nozzle that I bought at my local O'reilly Auto store (http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/detail/CND0/90049.oap?pt=N0465&ppt=C0209). It is heavy and seems well constructed, but I'm not real happy with it. I was under the impression that with it in the high pressure mode I would get a lot of water blasting out of it. It seems that I get more pressure with my regular hose nozzle. I'm wondering how the Adam's nozzle compares.

Get the shut-off nozzle. You won't know how you lived without one.

This one is better than the ones with the twist-type lever. The hole is larger and not nearly as restrictive as the Gilmour ones.

The manufacturer does make a solid brass one but you have to watch mixing brass with the aluminum fire hose nozzle. If you leave them on for too long they will seize up and you won't be able to disconnect without putting it into a vise and risk damage I Teflon taped mine to my hose since the hose has a brass connection.

BTW: The fire hose nozzle is by far the best one I have used. Insane pressure out of it and I bet I could park my truck on top of it without damaging it.

The shut off valve is a combination of aluminum and brass, the main thing is its all metal and very well built. I like the design b/c it has a large lever instead of the tiny little thumb twist knobs you commonly see. You can easily hit the lever with the same hand you're holding the hose as its a tad oversized.

I've also put mine, purposely, thru over 1,000 shut off cycles under full pressure and abused it to an extent to see if any leaks or problems developed. Nothing as of yet. :D

Not going to claim its the only SOV that you could use... the primary reason for us carrying it is the manufacture is an American company... the only one we could find as a matter of fact, and its a solidly built piece. If you're in the market for a SOV I say get it, if you have one that currently works for you then I say hold off and look at this as a replacement if you need one down the line.

This Fire Nozzle Rocks!! :rockon:I used mine a bunch of times now, it is very NICE.

Anyone on the fence about buying one, believe me you won't be sorry!

It might be freezing outside but it is warm in my garage!:D

Thanks Adam for another great detailing tool!:thumbsup:

I bought one along with a few other items with the money I got for Xmas. Used it yesterday for the first time and all I can say is that I agree with your comments completely:2thumbs:

I used the sprayer off the foam gun for most of this summer. I'm going to pick up the fire hose/shut off combo in the spring though. Having the shutoff is real nice, especially when wanting to do some pool rinsing.

I ordered mine and a few other things last night. One of my Xmas presents to myself !!!! LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived