Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

2 hours ago, mc2hill said:

Did some more hurricane prep today (we got our water, food, and spare gas last month).  I am working from home today, and when the wife and I went out for lunch, we saw there were still piles of sand at the local county park.  After lunch I loaded shovels and gloves in the truck and headed up for my 10 sandbags.  It was hot in that parking lot, but I am happy to have that chore out of the way. 

Last year I was planning to do the same thing just before a storm was predicted to hit, but the line to get into the park was over a mile long.  

It appears that the wife and I will be about 2 days behind you in our preparations based on today's spaghetti model.

15 hours ago, RayS said:

It appears that the wife and I will be about 2 days behind you in our preparations based on today's spaghetti model.

Looking to be a 'little' one this time, mostly a wind and rain event, and fairly quickly moving too.  But they are always unsettling.

• 5 weeks later...
7 hours ago, falcaineer said:

Played golf on Monday after record heat, then went to bed yesterday to freezing temps and now a few inches of odd, fluffy white stuff on the ground. Was there a Fall??!! 2020 is CRAZY!!!!! 🥵➡️🥶 🤦🏻‍♂️IMG_20200909_102602.thumb.jpg.5802f653f9eb55b48d6988fff38e0f36.jpgIMG_20200909_103238.thumb.jpg.1869db95405dbb98e5b0cb57a0e3cfcf.jpg

Yeah...you can keep that mess out there. Colorado weather is whack.

Today I talked to my friend Rich down in Pueblo. 103* on Sunday, 94+ on Monday and snowing today with 80’s by Sunday.  Hope the snow will put an and to the fire situation in Colorado, Wyoming and Montana.

BTW: we’re having Lou Malnati’s on Saturday. 😋

I’ll save you a slice or two.😁

• 1 month later...

We sealed the 20 year old asphalt driveway for the last time. This was after the first coating. Second coating only took one more bucket. Yes I know there are cracks and we did not fill them. The driveway just has to make it through the winter.

6EA31F02-1381-4FBF-A01A-213D6CB1356D.thumb.jpeg.cb9c312a6ad1bc55865e627f9396748f.jpeg

Next year we’re replacing it. Were we to be staying here much longer we’d probably go concrete but since illinois is turning into a never ending 💩 show we plan to be out of here when the girls graduate high school in five years. We may also bail after next year but that remains to be seen.

Edited by Captain Slow
Syntax

5 hours ago, falcaineer said:

Observed this bird with a golf ball (brightly colored pink or orange, you have to zoom in) in its beak flying around and around my cart. Why couldn't he take mine and drop it on the green??!! Now THAT would be a birdie to remember 🦅😂

PXL_20201009_153628619.thumb.jpg.43eeb4322f10b6dc10aba851626e8f31.jpg

He was looking for your nice clean car to make a "delivery" to.  lol

Funny you mentioned giving away some product, I gave my brother-in-law a bag full of products for his Harley Trike to get it winterized.    Then I refilled all my bottles from the gallon's to get ready for what I hope full be the busy season, because it sure has been a slow summer for detailing.

5 hours ago, falcaineer said:

(This past weekend) Ran 5 loads of laundry before realizing the auto soap dispenser on the relatively new washer was turned off from the last time I washed my microfiber towels. "Smart Dispense" is only as smart as the user.😡🤦🏻‍♂️

You realize a woman would NEVER admit that.  :lolsmack:

On 10/20/2020 at 7:26 PM, falcaineer said:

(This past weekend) Ran 5 loads of laundry before realizing the auto soap dispenser on the relatively new washer was turned off from the last time I washed my microfiber towels. "Smart Dispense" is only as smart as the user.😡🤦🏻‍♂️

I thought you and Mary had some things in common, but it only took her one load when she did it.  I'm sure I'll get slapped when she see's this note later.

1 hour ago, RayS said:

I thought you and Mary had some things in common, but it only took her one load when she did it.  I'm sure I'll get slapped when she see's this note later.

Don't get me wrong, I've done that before, too. It just wasn't noteworthy until the water bill took a hit. 🤣

P.S. Tell Mary I don't recommend the feature for just anyone...

On 10/24/2020 at 5:38 PM, falcaineer said:

Winter is coming.

Screenshot_20201024-173639.thumb.png.53cbeec0f5468c578743cbb98e6268f1.png

I'm supposed to pick up my new car tomorrow, Oct 26th. I live in Parker, Colorado and we're going to have a high of 15 degrees and snow all day. I'm already sick of winter. LOL!