Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

What did I do today (yesterday now)? I got out the blower and blew leaves into the grass off of my patio, sidewalks, and driveway. Then I got the riding mower out and mulched the crap out of the 10,000,000 leaves in my yard.  Tomorrow there will be another 10 million and I'll start all over again. I managed to install gutter guards on part of the house, but couldn't get them to fit right on the part that gets the most leaves, so I ordered an attachment for my blower to blow the leaves out of the spouts. Won't be here till at least Thursday though.  By then the gutters should be really packed.  But at least it's not snow!!!  Don't even have the Vette stored for winter yet.  We were 77* two days ago.  48 today.  Gotta love fall. But I think I might get at least one more ride in yet this year.  

7 hours ago, Rich said:

What did I do today (yesterday now)? I got out the blower and blew leaves into the grass off of my patio, sidewalks, and driveway. Then I got the riding mower out and mulched the crap out of the 10,000,000 leaves in my yard.  Tomorrow there will be another 10 million and I'll start all over again. I managed to install gutter guards on part of the house, but couldn't get them to fit right on the part that gets the most leaves, so I ordered an attachment for my blower to blow the leaves out of the spouts. Won't be here till at least Thursday though.  By then the gutters should be really packed.  But at least it's not snow!!!  Don't even have the Vette stored for winter yet.  We were 77* two days ago.  48 today.  Gotta love fall. But I think I might get at least one more ride in yet this year.  

Woke up to 23 degrees this morning and a couple inches of snow on the ground with a high of 33 degrees. Saturday it will be close to 60 degrees. Of course next week when i am taking vacation to deer hunt it is going to be in the 50's all week. 🤕🤕  

• 1 month later...

Let me guess what everyone did today!  :lolsmack:

Sometimes I hate that my wife is such a good cook, because I'm so damn full right now that I'm miserable.  Just me and her this year,  kids both stayed home, one is in Maryland, the other just lives a few blocks away and he came and picked up his dinner.   Taking precautions so that hopefully we'll all be together next year.   Still have pie to look forward to tonight and hot turkey sandwiches for dinner tomorrow night.  Tradition.  

I hope you all had a good turkey day, or whatever you ate (my brother had ham).  Watch some football tonight and take a nap.  

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on Adam's Forums, especially the boss........Adam Pitale.  

Down in the basement I thinned the herd in the detailing arsenal. Giving a friend some competitor’s sealants, waxes and interior products. I tossed 8 or 9 bottles of Meguiars odds and ends, most were nearly empty and had been forgotten. Thought I had more car shampoo than I have, but discovered I have a plethora of rinseless wash. Went out in the garage and tossed old worn out wheel woolies, assorted tire and wheel brushes. I retired some old MF towels that were beyond redemption and replaced them with some MF towels I demoted from use on the paint. Back in the basement I dug into my stash of MF towels to replace the ones I demoted. The stash still has several dozen new MF towels in it. 😁

Edited by Captain Slow

• 1 month later...

Switched the Michelin Pilot Sport 3+ for my Dunlop winter set. Wheels were rinseless washed, dried, wiped with a panel wipe and treated to Adam’s Graphene Spray Coating.  Off to Discount Tire tomorrow as one of the TPMS decided it didn’t want to read...🤷🏻‍♂️🙄

8C275EA7-87CD-4E28-AE29-08893555815A.thumb.jpeg.4153deb42924c1515b654266e3120d0e.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

I received a box today and was told that I don't get to open it until my birthday, which is in about a month.  It is a pretty good sized box and all I've been told is that it contains something Red and that I'll like it - honestly, is that much of hint for me? 

I know it isn't a new vehicle or even a play vehicle, the box is not that big, but it is much bigger than a breadbox.  

Now, everyone on the forum can start thinking about what it might be and wait to find out along with me.

3 hours ago, RayS said:

I received a box today and was told that I don't get to open it until my birthday, which is in about a month.  It is a pretty good sized box and all I've been told is that it contains something Red and that I'll like it - honestly, is that much of hint for me? 

I know it isn't a new vehicle or even a play vehicle, the box is not that big, but it is much bigger than a breadbox.  

Now, everyone on the forum can start thinking about what it might be and wait to find out along with me.

How big is the box?

Here's the information that I was provided.  The item in the box once assembled will occupy approximately 77,760 cubic inches.  That was at least a hint stating that it requires assembly, therefore it is most likely larger than the box.   However, it was again confirmed that the contents are Red.  

From what I can see on the outside, it is a couple of feet square and a few feet tall, but it I have no way of knowing if it is on its side or upright.   I was hoping for a new 52" wide toolbox, but the box isn't that big. 

On 1/12/2021 at 8:50 PM, RayS said:

Here's the information that I was provided.  The item in the box once assembled will occupy approximately 77,760 cubic inches.  That was at least a hint stating that it requires assembly, therefore it is most likely larger than the box.   However, it was again confirmed that the contents are Red.  

From what I can see on the outside, it is a couple of feet square and a few feet tall, but it I have no way of knowing if it is on its side or upright.   I was hoping for a new 52" wide toolbox, but the box isn't that big. 

77,760 cuin is 45 cuft. Probably doesn't help but there ya go, LOL!

On 1/12/2021 at 6:50 PM, RayS said:

6 hours ago, chops1sc said:

77,760 cuin is 45 cuft. Probably doesn't help but there ya go, LOL!

@RayS You're gonna need a bigger boat

• 4 weeks later...

I have received my gift and I have no complaints, although I the information I was given had a reasonable amount of accuracy and truth to it, my guesses were not even close.  I suspect that someone on this forum may have assisted my wife with getting this.  If that is fact, then let me thank you for helping her with the guidance, it is most certainly appreciated.

What I ended up with is beautiful Red electric pressure washer along with various accessories.  This is a replacement for one that was close to 15 years old and getting temperamental.  As for the square inches that I had been tole, once you attach the hose and measure the area it encompasses, it was pretty much there. 

As much as I would have loved to play golf today, the weather wasn't to the point that I wanted to go out, but I did take a picture of the golf clubs so they wouldn't feel left out.   That is from the side of the daughters Jaguar that was in need of a serious bath when she dropped it off this morning.  However, I did not use the new pressure washer on it, it is in the box sitting in the dining room at least until this cold spell passes and the plants can go back outside.  We have had hard frosts three times over the last couple of weeks.  At least it only got down to 42 last night, however it only got up to 51 today.   The second picture is how the Jag looked after washing and CS3 dry and final wipe down with Graphene Detail Spray 

IMG_0900.JPG

IMG_0902.JPG

On 2/7/2021 at 7:26 PM, BrianT said:

Today I moved more snow!  🙄

Pretty popular thing to do around here these days. I'll be doing it every day this week if you can believe the weathermen.  Spring is coming!!! 

8 hours ago, Rich said:

Pretty popular thing to do around here these days. I'll be doing it every day this week if you can believe the weathermen.  Spring is coming!!! 

Snow off and on all week, a balmy -12 and feel like -21 on the way into work this morning. May see double digits next week?

After a quick run to a Pay & Spray, sure.  I have never been able to get the wheel wells and all the other places that salt, calcium, cinders and whatever else is put on the roads off with a rinseless process.  I wouldn't want something that you can't reach with a rag to cause such a beautiful car to start rusting.  Please you can spray underneath with a Pay & Spray wand, but it is nearly impossible with to do with rag, even if you have a lift.

My recommendation would be to get everything ready, run to your closest Pay & Spray and then straight home and in the garage and finish it off.

Edit: I just noticed that is response in my 2,000th. 

Edited by RayS

On 2/11/2021 at 6:55 PM, Captain Slow said:

Moving snow on a near daily basis here as well.  Tonight I chipped ice at the bottom of the driveway for a good half hour or so.

Quick survey:

Rinseless wash? 
62730033-3873-4797-9F8F-42A221D46781.thumb.jpeg.313604e289bbc2ed2962b31e6af85b4a.jpeg
😁

That's about what my Nox looks like too.  Hasn't stopped snowing long enough, or been warm enough to do more than just a quick spray off with the hose to try and knock some salt off.  And we're getting another 5" or more come Monday.  Last winter..............well, we didn't have one.  This year is making up for it.  

• 3 weeks later...