Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

Those are Race Ramps Roll-ups. $153 from Race Ramps or $138 from here. http://www.reverselogic.us/ReverseLogicLimited/40-inch_Sport_Ramps.html

I'm eyeing up some 72" ramps from there. Cheapest price around for Race Ramps.

$137.70 with free shipping from Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Race-Ramps-RR-RU-Roll-Up-Ramp/dp/B003WT2WGQ

crazy.. IIRC my rhinos were 30-40 when I got them years ago.. they arent that wide tho..

and they're practically useless on the G8 anyways, even when I got it on them, still couldnt get under the car..

crazy.. IIRC my rhinos were 30-40 when I got them years ago.. they arent that wide tho..

and they're practically useless on the G8 anyways, even when I got it on them, still couldnt get under the car..

I paid just under $500 for two 67" ramps, the two roll-ups and some wheel chocks. I can get under my G8 now, no issues of scraping despite the low ride height, and if I'm only going to be working under one end, I don't even need to bring out the jack. They are a lot of money compared to other ramps, but I'd rather pay that once then get something that doesn't work optimally. When it comes to cars or tools, I don't go cheap; I try to save money elsewhere. Just think of the Race Ramps like Adam's and the Rhinos like your old detail supplies...

Women will never understand that trucks/cars are mans version of the perfect wife.:jester:

This one understands completely and is also the PERFECT wife. :rockon::rockon::D:rockon::rockon:

Sorry ill reword my statement. Non super awesome people will never understand

Nice way to suck up. :lol::lol:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bill,

The dogs are adorable. I think Ozmeister and Gracie would love a new friend. :2thumbs:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today I went to work for 2 hours. Stopped in at the house to check on my dad and then I went to the Honey Baked Ham store and picked up our ham for Easter dinner. I also ran into Michael's Craft store and picked up some Easter baskets.smiley_emoticons_fred_osterhasensmi.gif

I came home and looked up paint msds and tech data.

After that I decided to take a chance and drive our Polaris RZR to the car wash. It was filthy from this past weekend. Well I made it there and back with no problem. Not a cop in sight.smiley_emoticons_eckbanner04.gif

My dogs and I took a nice walk to the back part of our property. There are mole holes everywhere!!! I need a mole fixer...anyone have a good idea how to get rid of them?

Now I am sitting at my PC wondering what to make for dinner.f0c36acc20df62e06100c20b74eecc3d.gif

Today..........got up at noon, ate lunch, watched tv, took the stored outdoor furniture out and put it on the patio (even though they're calling for snow tomorrow), helped the wife in with the groceries, watched tv, ate dinner, watched tv, played with the grandkids, and now I'm here.

I need a life. :help:

Today..........got up at noon, ate lunch, watched tv, took the stored outdoor furniture out and put it on the patio (even though they're calling for snow tomorrow), helped the wife in with the groceries, watched tv, ate dinner, watched tv, played with the grandkids, and now I'm here.

I need a life. :help:

Did you say noon? Thats what time I went to bed!:banana:

I went to work. mailed a calendar to eric's brother (thompson racing), came home. ate dinner (bagel), packed kitchen and bedroom. Tomorrow i will finish packing. clean up the place and wait to move on saturday am.

--

we received our delivery of Easter plants at the firehouse for our Easter Fundraiser..

anyone around me available to come by and purchase one? they look really great and its for a good cause! lol

we received our delivery of Easter plants at the firehouse for our Easter Fundraiser..

anyone around me available to come by and purchase one? they look really great and its for a good cause! lol

would be glad to help but the 10 hr drive is in the way. start outsourcing everybody is doing it :loser: nah for real if shipping it was decent id be down

I appreciate the willingness.. as far as shipping the plants, theres too many things that could go wrong.. I'm sure the plants wouldn't make it there in one piece..

from what they're telling me, we usually do very well and sell out.. (I wasn't in this town for Easter last year)