Customer Service 866.965.0400

First Detail: WHOA!

NYJets77

Question

Well first off, if you feel the need to defile my car with a Pasts* logo, that's wrong, but I can understand the need to compensate. :lolsmack:

Defile ??? I thought it was a dealer installed option :lolsmack:

Love the camaro if it wast for the 500 a month truck payment id get one even though my truck is capable of smoking one currently with all the mods. Speaking of camaro i was watching yet another movie today that destroys more 69 camaros in an hour than ive seen in a lifetime. What the h man give me one instead of having samuel l jackson drive it into a building. such a waste:hi:

Love the camaro if it wast for the 500 a month truck payment id get one even though my truck is capable of smoking one currently with all the mods. Speaking of camaro i was watching yet another movie today that destroys more 69 camaros in an hour than ive seen in a lifetime. What the h man give me one instead of having samuel l jackson drive it into a building. such a waste:hi:

Lol... Weird.. I was watching the same movie a few hours ago. The other guys. Noticed the camaro too

yup you got it. i was watching same thing. After the window they then decide its a great idea to drop a wrecking ball on one. I dont understand are these hollywood mock ups that are perfect originals or are they crushing history:burnout:

looks awesome! I should have some pics soon too. I have a white camaro also.

What all did you do to it? The works? Wash, Clay, Polish Wax, VRT, BG etc?

Well first off, if you feel the need to defile my car with a Pasts* logo, that's wrong, but I can understand the need to compensate. :lolsmack:

I used an oversized, hi-res pic in hopes that you could see the shine. You can almost see your reflection on the fender, which I thought was impossible with a white car.

Yup, the works: Dawn wash, then clayed (brand new car DOES need claying - I was surprised at the difference), then Revive Polish, then Buttery, then glass cleaner and sealant. All I did on the wheels was clean them. Used some leftover M product to do the plastic and wheels. Techniques courtesy of Junkman (foam gun, pooling, 2 bucket wash with 2 wash mitts, etc).

Only downside was when I started to clay: pulled off a piece, started it working it - boom! - right onto the ground. :willy: I was more careful with the next piece.

It rained yesterday and water was not only beading, it was running right off the car! :rockon:

no problem - I edited my original post with a smaller pic.

I'll have to think up something good for your Vette. bwahaha! :eek:

I actually liked the look when I had it taped up with the neon green for polishing, but it made me think of the Seahawks so I had to take it off quick :lol::lol::lol:

web.jpg?ver=13022141790001

oh, one other interesting thing:

I clayed the stripes CAREFULLY, never crossing them, and the clay picked up extra adhesive that was between the very thin stripes and the big fat ones. I hadn't even noticed it before, but afterward they looked a lot better.

And I'm amazed at how the water runs off the hood. :bow:

Archived