Customer Service 866.965.0400

Question on the pads

BlueGenCoupe

Question

19 answers to this question

Just don't crank it up and leave it running, just a few blips of the on/off switch. You will get a good amount of water out :thumbsup:

I never thought of that! What a great idea! I've been letting them sit on their side on a towel in the house and it took days for them to dry out!

This was brought up before, and I couldn't find the thread.

I did some polishing today, and Im going to finish tomorrow. Do I need to wash my pads? If I dont, how should I store them?

This is why a second set of pads are a good idea. Plus, if you drop one and it gets dirty in the middle of your detail, you can continue with the new pad as if nothing went wrong.

Second set of pads-FTW!

Sure they will. Put the pad back on the PC and give it a few spins in a wash bucket to get extra water out.

I never thought of that! What a great idea! I've been letting them sit on their side on a towel in the house and it took days for them to dry out!

I washed my last night, I put it back on my PC, turned it up to 6 after getting most of the water out, I then put it in front of my high speed blower over night and were complety dry the next morning..

What I love about Adam's pads is the fact they clean up so well, they look new again after cleaning them with APC..

BTW..they keep their shape.

Look up lazy in the dictionary and you'll see my picture.

Pads are washed. Bill They better be dry for 2morrow or else You'll be in trouble :lolsmack:

They will be more than dry enough :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

This was brought up before, and I couldn't find the thread.

I did some polishing today, and Im going to finish tomorrow. Do I need to wash my pads? If I dont, how should I store them?

Wash the pads :thumbsup:

Archived