Customer Service 866.965.0400

Bin Laden is DEAD!

Rich

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOVING IT!!!!! Way to go to all the men and woman in our military!! Please god let it be him!!!

Sent from my iPad using special algorithms and data nodes.

Oh happy day!

This is awesome!

I do think President Obama wanted to take a stab at Trump by having the news interrupt the last half our of Celebrity Apprentice and then come out an hour after..

either way, I want to thank our Military for serving as they have, especially those that have brought that P.O.S. to death!

Never forget..

9-11-01-flag-262x300.jpg

fdny343.jpg

Ill have to go to church for this statment, but i hope he did not die from a gun shot i hope those soldiers put him through some American HURT.

Haha! I think you'll be alright man... A couple hail maries or something should do the trick...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am excited. I was seeing Fast five and I got a text saying he was dead. I told my two marine buddies who just got back from Afghanistan and the guy in front of me heard and announced it to the whole theater in the middle of the movie. Everyone cheered. Made me proud to be an American.

Ill have to go to church for this statment, but i hope he did not die from a gun shot i hope those soldiers put him through some American HURT.

Bullet through the brain from the sounds of it...

I didn't get to sleep till midnight so I'm a bit on the tired side now... lol

I love my push notifications on my phone and iPad though... Woke me up and told me he'd died! :banana: I even called my parents house and woke my dad up. He was happy I did. :thumbsup:

Archived