Customer Service 866.965.0400

LED Bulb Questions?

11chevz71

I currently just installed four led bulbs for the turn signals/brake light set up in my truck. The turn signal start out fine but then start clicking really fast. I wondering what was wrong then firgured out that i might need a load resistor or a new led compatable flasher.

My questions is which one do i need i rather do the flasher if possible. Also will it hurt it to leave it alone? If a flasher is possible were is it located i dont think this newer truck has one like they are showing. Should i just switch it back to the old bulbs and leave the other led in?

Won't harm it and the flasher is the best bet... It'll slow them down. soldering in resistors stinks... I've done it on my bikes.

Yeah the resistor i was looking at you use splices which is a crappy way to do things. Along with that you need one for each bulb.

in my truck there are two fuse panels and also another panel above the brake pedal which i think is where the flashers are but not sure off the top of my head. its a block that is above and slightly towards the door.

Archived