PaulsdaysofactivitiesJune62011036Largee-mailview.jpg

and so on:

ihateorangepeel.jpg

GGRRRRRR! I hate orange peel.

and so forth:

PaulsdaysofactivitiesJune62011014Largee-mailview.jpg

and finally, a thumbs up to Dylan:

PaulsdaysofactivitiesJune62011027Largee-mailview.jpg

BTW: most of those white spots are not paint chips, just dust.

Please note that I had just pulled her out of the hot garage and had not yet put SVRT on the tires or Undercarriage Spray in the wheel wells. :o

The process, in case you're interested:

1. Two buckets w/Grit Gard wash using Adam's Car Shampoo, Wash Pad and Fire Nozzle.

2. Paint finish, glass and lights clayed using Adam's Clay Bar and Detail Spray. I'm down to about one half of a bottle, time to order a gallon I guess.

3. Small areas touched up using Adam's 4" pads. When I did my spring clean I somehow missed the right side A pillar. DOH! :loser:

4. Americana applied yesterday afternoon and again this morning using red/blue hex pad applicator.

5. BSG applied this morning on paint, glass and lights using MF pad.

Adam's Americana and me; :drool: the love affair continues.....:patriot:

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td valign="top" width="80%">How Do I Love Thee? (Sonnet 43) </td><td colspan="2" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">

</td></tr><tr><td colspan="3"> by Elizabeth Barrett Browning </td></tr><tr><td colspan="3">

</td></tr><tr><td colspan="2" valign="top">

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee to the depth and breadth and height My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight For the ends of being and ideal grace. I love thee to the level of every day's Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light. I love thee freely, as men strive for right. I love thee purely, as they turn from praise. I love thee with the passion put to use In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith. I love thee with a love I seemed to lose With my lost saints. I love thee with the breath, Smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose, I shall but love thee better after death.</td></tr></tbody></table>

19 answers to this question

Looks GREAT :rockon::rockon::rockon:

Thank you Bill.

That paint really pops!!!!:2thumbs:

Thanks, and it's one of the reasons I got that color.

Looks awesome and I do too love the Americana :thumbsup: Let me know how the americana window thing goes.

After all the rain the past two days she'll get a bath tomorrow. Following that I'll try Americana on windows and report back.

Nice Job:thumbsup: and if it applied any easier I wouldn't feel like I earned the shine it gives.

Thank you. I agree it is ridiculously easy to apply and remove, which explains why I gave away my Christmas present of Meg's Ultimate and Gold Class waxes.

I have applied the Americana to my windows since I bought it and love the results. The sealer goes on the windshield on my cars. Great beading action all around! On some of the family and friend cars that sit out all the time and don't get taken care of very well I put MSW on the side windows and rear. They all seem to do just great and water runs off at the hint of wind.

Well there we go, another reason to put American on the glass.

Wow it looks really good. That red Pops :thumbsup:

Thank you.

Mmmmmmmm.... sooooooo shiny.... :drool:

Thank you Dylan.

That 3rd pic had so much shine i thought it was black paint:thumbsup:. And i too am an americana reject. Just shine up the waverunner today with some bg and americana

My older brother said the same thing and thank you.

:2thumbs: Beautiful!!

From the man himself, wow!:cool: I am honored! Thank you.:bow:

Did you apply the Americana first and then the BSG? I thought it was supposed to be the other way as per the video!!

Do you think your way is better?

Beautiful job!!

Thank you. I've always applied BSG on top of Americana, right or wrong it looks great.

I like the metallic in the red!

Thank you.

Nice job Paul. :thumbsup:

Love the sparkles that the Americana brings out. :rockon:

Thank you.

I have applied the Americana to my windows since I bought it and love the results. The sealer goes on the windshield on my cars. Great beading action all around! On some of the family and friend cars that sit out all the time and don't get taken care of very well I put MSW on the side windows and rear. They all seem to do just great and water runs off at the hint of wind.

Man,:glasses: Paul she looks real good!:burnout:

Thank you.

lookin good!

And a thank you to you as well.

I'd be afraid it would gunk up in the door or something. That's why I asked :jester:

I put it on very light so this may be worth a try. :thumbsup:

And for our friend AJ, here's the inside light of truth photo I forgot to include. You can see one of my daughter's trikes hanging from the ceiling in the lower left hand corner.

insidelightoftruth.jpg

And AJ, here's the outside light of truth shot:

Giantoutsidelightoftruth.jpg

You can run, but you can not hide from the light of truth. :rockon:

Hey AJ, you should trademark that!

Americana on the paint only. Brilliant Spray Glaze on paint, glass and lights.

HMMMMM? Americana on the glass? HMMMMMMM? I might just try that.....

I'd be afraid it would gunk up in the door or something. That's why I asked :jester:

Did you apply Americana to the windows or was that just Brilliant Glaze?

Americana on the paint only. Brilliant Spray Glaze on paint, glass and lights.

HMMMMM? Americana on the glass? HMMMMMMM? I might just try that.....

Archived