Customer Service 866.965.0400

Few noob questions

CrawlinTBSS

Question

Just got alot of adams products and have been detailing a few cars and its just amazing stuff!

few questions... about how long do the PC pads last? lets say how many cars doing a full car with each pad. just trying to get an idea so i know if i should stock up on a few soon.

and in most of yours guys experience, is it better to clean the interior first and then move to the outside, or wash and do all exterior detail and move to the interior?

Thanks yal!

11 answers to this question

12 is a number I've heard kicked around for pad usage, but it could be longer or shorter depending on the severity of the vehicles being corrected.

Many like to use waterless car wash to clean the door jambs so that when drying, the towel doesn't grab any left over dirt and drag it across the paint.

There's no RULE on what to do.

Chris

Glad to hear you are likin' the products!

and in most of yours guys experience, is it better to clean the interior first and then move to the outside, or wash and do all exterior detail and move to the interior?

No set rule of thumb. For me, if I'm doing the whole car I will:

• clean the jambs
  • wash the car
  • clay the car
  • apply SVRT to trim that may be touched by PC
  • clean the interior (while the water in the crevices drys)
  • tape up trim and exterior rubber seals
  • polish
  • apply protection to outside - MSW or BW or APW, and SVRT to trim & tires
  • done!

As I told Dylan and others here they last .

I did 12 cars with my orange pad, still works as the day I received them.

Depends on how bad the finish is I would think.

I clean the exterior first well then I go inside and work myself out, that way I don't track up my mats.

You will love the PC and ADAM'S PADS.

Thanks yal! appreciate the answers.

anther quick stupid one. whats best stuff to use on the dashes and door panels? in and out or SVRT? never really cleaned up many dashes. just california duster em.

SVRT or Leather Conditioner :2thumbs:

SVRT or Leather Conditioner :2thumbs:

The SVRT will give a much more glossy finish when done. For that reason, I like to use the leather conditioner on the dash and door panels so they are not as glossy when done.

Archived