Customer Service 866.965.0400

When should I wash the Camaro

BIGSWOLE

Question

I'm going to attempt to make this as short as possible. Right now I'm working at a pumping station that is being built.To get to the sight you have to drive down a 5 mile rock road. Whenever I get home everyday my car is so nasty, the first thing I want to do is pull out all my detailing supplies and get to work.The problem is I will be here all the way till friday and no matter how slow I drive my car or how careful I am,its going to be filthy everyday when I get home.Was wondering what some of you professionals out there would do,either wash the car everyday or wait till friday evening and give my car the complete spa treatment then. Thanks in advance.

HEY HEY HEY, i'm a pats fan and a mustang owner...why don't you focus on your stankees that are losing 3-0 in the first inning:lolsmack:

Hate the Yankees. Mets are a train wreck. Only follow football...

Back to you: 2 strikes and you're out. ;)

Wait until you are done working there to wash it. If you are there only this week, wait. The less you touch the vehicle, the less chances you have of inducing damage until you can really get at it with a big daddy wash.

Wait until you are done working there to wash it. If you are there only this week, wait. The less you touch the vehicle, the less chances you have of inducing damage until you can really get at it with a big daddy wash.

:iagree:

100%

Says the guy who's car is painted in a Patriotic color scheme! :thumbsup:

:2thumbs:

LMAO!!!

:cheers:

This is a good thread. I've laughed a lot... :thumbsup:

I would agree with everyone else just wait till friday when u can give it a good wash. Besides if u wash everyday couple hours later it will just be dirty again so just basically giveing urself a workout for nothing

Washed it yesterday evening and it was definitely the dirtiest its ever been. I'll probably be working there till sometime in July.So, I guess I'll have to just wash it every Saturday.

If it was getting that dirty every day I'd lean towards hosing it off real good and using a leaf blower or something to blow the water off each time. Will that get all the dirt off..no..but should keep the bulk off and then do a full wash on the weekends.

Who are you kidding, you just like seeing dirty Camaro's :lol::lol::lol:

;)

I feel a little bad for Peter.. my rental is a Rustang.. what a woman's car :jester:

:lolsmack::lolsmack:

Which is worse: Mustang owner or Pats* fan? Don't know... :banana:

Definitely Pats Fan...

Lock this thread.. Mustang + Pats fan = bad news. Nothing else productive can come from here. :jester::lolsmack:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

At least the OP knows to wash weekly. :D

Lock this thread.. Mustang + Pats fan = bad news. Nothing else productive can come from here. :jester::lolsmack:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is not a real issue, as I think they stopped making Mustangs in the mid 80's, I think it was called a Mustang II. :jester:

Archived