Customer Service 866.965.0400

Just Got My First Order!!!

Stryker

Question

:mail:

Me and buddy of mine went went in together on a PC last year. It was part of a kit that came with pads and polishes. However, it wasn't until browsing Youtube for tips and tricks that we came across Junkman's videos and thus learned about Adams products. :(

I decided that I wouldn't buy anything new until I ran out of the old stuff....and then spring arrived, and here I am!

I ordered the daily special that I felt was too good to pass up FMP+MSW= FREE SHR!!! and of course you can't use Adam's polishes with anything other than Adam's pads so I HAD to get those and Ever since I saw BG I've wanted it cause It looks awesome, So I got that as well (don't you love my justification). After 5 years, I finally got a new car (Black!!) and I am beyond excited to use them for the first time!

I figure my collection isn't anywhere near some of yours but I figure you have to start somewhere.

The only thing I'm regretting I didn't get was some DS but that just gives me an excuse to order again!!

c1fc49a8.jpg

0f38a918.jpg

13 answers to this question

Beautiful stuff there. Likin the bed photos for some odd obsessive reason. Yes get the DS so great for anything from paint to interior to plastic to vinyl to whatever you can think of. Order the bottle in package then get the refill pronto. Its addictive:jester:. Yes oh Yes gotta have the BG especially for black:2thumbs:. And also:welcomebanner:

Welcome! If you are going for the DS, definitely get it by the gallon. You will use it more than you think.

If you are getting clay, you can get the clay combo with the DS, and then get the gallon separately. (Clay is a must before you touch the paint with any polisher.) You want all the surface impurities (brake dust, rail dust, pollution, grit) off the finish so you don't rub that into the surface with the polisher.

Right on Bro!!! Welcome to the gang. With a black car you are gonna want to order more as you become increasingly hooked on Adams products. That black shine is addicting. The more it shines the more you want. You will start to see every little tiny scratch viewing at different angles under different light.

DS and clay are must haves. :welcome:

Archived